[ CANCELLED ] Post your Internet speed and Win Cash prizes

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by usa11, Mar 14, 2014.

1. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    REALLY SORRY BUT AFTER SOME THOUGHTS AND DISCUSSION WITH MEMBERS , THIS BELOW CONTEST IS CANCELLED AS MEMBERS CAN FAKE THEIR RESULTS WITH VARIOUS MEANS. WILL THINK OF SOME OTHER CONTEST SOON.
    THANKS FOR EVERY ONES UNDERSTANDING.

This one is for all our Members who are fed up with their slow Internet speed :D and often complain that they cannot win anything specially in our fastest finger/rapid fire Contests.
    Now Cheer up buddies :) , this one is for you :D

Just prove that you are among those by posting a link of your internet speed. Slowest speed wins

Rules :
    1) You must visit www.speedtest.net
    2) Click on Begin Test
    3) After test is finish , click on "Share this Result".
    4) Click on COPY
    5) Paste that link here in below thread or send me by pm.
    6) Screenshots not allowed. You must post the link as explained above.
    7) Example of the valid link is : http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3368656781
    8) Only 1 entry allowed per Osian. Once you enter , you cannot change your entry later. You have a choice to post your link here or to send me by pm ( just in case you want to keep suspense and to make it more interesting ) Any entries sent by pm will be revealed here later.
    9) Last date to enter : 18th March , 2014 , 11:59 pm
    10) Slowest download speed wins. In case of tie , member who entered first wins.

Prizes :
    1st : Rs.150
    2nd : Rs.100
    3rd : Rs.50
    Can be claimed in the form of any sites Gift Voucher / Mobile Recharge / Bank Transfer.

2. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    wow...good contest...will connect my mobile (docomo 2g) with pc and check the speed...

3. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    dial up connect kar lo na usse better 5 minute ke liye :p

USA bhai jaante honge dial up wale din bhi kya din the. :D

4. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

bhai dail up ab kaha milta hai...docomo ka net dailup jaisa hi hai.

5. usa11

Credit:

I was not based in India those days so never really got that experience :D

6. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    in 90s one could connect to net using dial up modem and directly attaching bsnl line to it and there was universal dial number for all circles. 1 page used to load in 1 hour. 404 error was common at that time. :p

7. usa11

Credit:
    Sorry all but this Contest is cancelled. Will think of something else where Aryan bro can be my least Fav :D Just kidding bro...................

8. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    T20 world cup ka contest rakhdo prediction wala. It will be awesome contest.

usa11 likes this.
  9. usa11

Credit:

ok bro. Will do that in lieu of this one. And all members will have equal chance as well as that has nothing to do with net speed.