[ Expired ] Rapid Fire Questions : Win Prizes worth over Rs.500

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by usa11, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Amolverma.9

Amolverma.9 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    weather conditions

2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    only those who have valid air tickets are allowed to return.

3. Target

Target Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

usa11 likes this.
  4. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    ab bas bohot ..hogaya...saala kyuki waha rajnikant khada tha....dimaag ka dahi hogaya yr

5. Target

Target Well-Known Member

Credit:
    You cannot cross directly into Famagusta from the southern part of Cyprus. Instead, you must cross the Green Line into the north (known as the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus). The nearest place to do this is from the Strovilia crossing near Agios Nikolaos, which is located inside the British sovereign military base area.

6. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    I think this is a mental ability ques ....

7. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Can't see anyone getting to proper explanation but anyway , I declare Shanthosh priyan as winner :) for being closest first.
    Will explain in next post

8. Target

Target Well-Known Member

Credit:
    you may find it difficult to cross this border unless you have a visa specifically for Cyprus.

There are reports of people with certain passports being stopped at this border and being refused entry to South CY because their entry onto the island was illegal, ie from North CY. There are even reports of people being deported for illegal entry.

9. usa11

Credit:
    Though Cyprus is 1 country as we know of ,
    Larnaca is in south Cyprus which is recognized by every Country.
    Famagusta is in North Cyprus ( Turkish occupied Cyprus ) and recognized only by Turkey.

So if anyone go from Larnaca to Famagusta by road , person is welcome to enter North part of Cyprus as they want
    to encourage people to recognize them.
    But if someone wants to enter from North to South part , official Cyprus Govt don't allow due to many reasons
    like security , illegal immigrants , etc. even if you have proper documents and Cyprus visa and even if you prove that you went
    from Larnaca to Famagusta yesterday and just returning back.
    It's not 100% that you wouldn't be allowed but chances are bad and thus I mentioned probably
    in my question.

10. Target

Target Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Bhai, I gave this answer.

1. you may find it difficult to cross this border unless you have a visa specifically for Cyprus.

There are reports of people with certain passports being stopped at this border and being refused entry to South CY because their entry onto the island was illegal, ie from North CY. There are even reports of people being deported for illegal entry.
    I posted the same time u declared the winner :( :(

11. usa11

Credit:
    Actually nothing to do with Visa bro. Even if you have a valid Cyprus Visa , South Cyprus side may not allow you to enter if you are coming from the North ( It's nothing illegal or official but since they do not recognize and approve military occupation of Turkey , they do not like that you entered Northern
    part of Cyprus at the first place ) That is the reason I mentioned in my question that cannot come back the same way. You can actually come back some
    other way ( leave North Cyprus to some other country and than enter South cyprus )

Target likes this.
  12. usa11

Credit:
    Actually no one got the correct reason but it is all due to Green Line crossing which was answered first by Shanthosh bro so declared him as winner.

shanthosh priyan likes this.
  13. Target

Target Well-Known Member

Credit:
    So, do u have scoreboard ?

14. ajaydevil

ajaydevil Active Member

Credit:
    how will prize be distributed ??

15. usa11

Credit:
    Not made any total yet. Will post later.

All Winners can pm me their choice of prize. Mobile Recharge or Bank Transfer or any sites Gift Voucher.
    Will be sent tomorrow or by Sunday

Good Night guys. Watching TV now :)

ajaydevil likes this.
  16. ajaydevil

ajaydevil Active Member

Credit:
  17. usa11

Credit:
    Congo to all Winners :) Though scorecard is not posted ( will post later anyway ) , I guess all Winners know how much they won :)
    Catch all tomorrow. Will sleep now after some TV :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  18. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
  19. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    s251765, yogesh899891, usa11 and 2 others like this.
  20. pankaj1997

pankaj1997 Active Member

Credit:
    He had to make six thousand tests to
    Whom we have to PM for prizes??