[Winner Declared] Watch IPL Match 16 with Online Sasta and Win Free Shopping worth Rs 250.

Discussion in 'OS Cricket Mega Contest 2014 - Rs 50,000' started by admin, Apr 26, 2014.

1. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    16th Match is between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Daredevils.

Do visit online sasta on 27th April @ 4 PM for playing IPL contest and stand a chance to win Branded T-Shirt.

Person scoring highest points will win Branded T-Shirt or Rs 250 free shopping from http://myntra.com. In case of Tie, we will have a tie breaker as Rapid Fire or something else.

Points criteria / Questions/ Number of Points for each question/ Prediction end time for every question is mentioned below. You guys just need to answer the questions before end time. While answering do mention question number.

First Innings (25 Points):-

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

Entries accepted till:- Before 19th delivery bowled i.e. before 3.1 delivery.

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

4. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery.

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

6. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

8. Guess the score of Team Batting First at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 6 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery.

9. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

Team Batting Second Innings (15 Points Only):-

1. Will Team Batting Second Win the Match? (Yes or No) (3 points).

2. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

3. Guess the score of Team Batting Second in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

4. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

5. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

6. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

PS : I may not be available for monitoring which post is valid or not at that moment but certainly after 3-4 hrs I can surely analyze whether post is valid or not. I will be dependent on other members where they can mention that Entries are closed for this question. Let's say we have question to predict runs after 6 overs and prediction ends before bowling 19th (3.1 delivery) then member can post that 2 runs scored on 3.1 delivery and entries are closed... Do mention runs scored so that other members cannot claim that delivery was still not bowled.

Update :- In past few contests, winners are asking us for alternative option. We want to tell in advance that we won't be able to provide any alternative option. In case you are not interested for TShirt or Free Shopping from Myntra worth Rs 250 then please don't participate in this contest. We are changing prize for this contest to Free Shopping from http://myntra.com worth Rs 250 (Category - Clothing Only)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  2. Supercops

Supercops Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I think some correction is requires.. either it must be on 27th April or the match is between RR vs RCB!!!

3. admin

Credit:
    I'm still not in my senses.. Had one beer extra so that's why hangover :mad:.. Please check if its correct now

Supercops and sandeep3603 like this.
  4. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Aa gaya mein kal bhi aunga jeetna jo hai

5. Supercops

Supercops Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Correct hai sirjee :)

6. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    IF I WIN IT WILL BE HATRICK FOR ME IN WATCH AND PLAY

Supercops likes this.
  7. Sudeep Chakraborty

Sudeep Chakraborty New Member

Credit:

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 35-40

Entries accepted till:- Before 19th delivery bowled i.e. before 3.1 delivery

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct) : 10

Entries accepted till:- Before 19th delivery bowled i.e. before 3.1 delivery

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points) : 1

4. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 75-80

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery : 3

6. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 145-50

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery : 4

8. Guess the score of Team Batting First at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 6 points : 155-165

9. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery : 6

Team Batting Second Innings (15 Points Only):-

1. Will Team Batting Second Win the Match? (Yes or No) (3 points) : No

2. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 45-50

3. Guess the score of Team Batting Second in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct) : 4 0r 8

4. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points) : 2

5. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 80-85

6. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points) : 2

8. Amolverma.9

Amolverma.9 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I think that this is my last participation in any conteest....:(

9. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    I will win it and register my first win....enough!!!!!

10. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    @admin what's the prize a 500 rs t-shirt or a free shopping from myntra worth rs250 ?

11. shrihari

shrihari Active Member

Credit:
    1.37-41
    2.6 or 8
    3. 2
    4. 55-60
    6.118-128
    8.144-154
    Team Batting Second Innings (15
    Points Only):-
    1.Yes
    2.35-40
    3.6 or 9
    5.55-60

12. admin

Credit:
    250 rs free shopping from myntra

13. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Chalo mein agaya aaj bhi

14. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    pichli...baar bas ek point se chuka tha aaj woh glti nhi hogi
    ......;)

15. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    6 pointer do baar milgaye .....toh smjho...jeet gaye....:p

16. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Bhai fantasy se out ho gaya yeh wala to hatrick karni hai mujhe

17. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    15 mins ....to go...!!

18. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    @Prince ....mai bhi fantasy out ho chuka hu.....dekhte hai kon jeetega....anyways its jst a game.. ..best of luck...(y)

Prince likes this.
  19. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    10 min baki hai shuru hone mein khel
    Aaj kaun hoga pass aur kaun hoga FAIL

Thoko like

20. admin

Credit:
    Bus 2 :O