Tell us your views and win prizes worth 200!!

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by Spiderman, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Ankur Gupta

Ankur Gupta New Member

Credit:
    Onlinesasta.com is the best place where you can find best deal all over the online portals.

2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    number hi katenge na. aalas nahi chhodenge os ke mods. :p

3. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    If i tell about Onlinesasta it will be countless but i will try to make it short. OS is one of my favourite site of shopping.
    Mainly Admin and USA11 bro are very supportive and co operative i have ever seen.
    Lots of new and innovative contests i have played in OS from last years Ipl to Housie last saturday.
    HATSS OFF TO ALL MEMBERS ALSO they are also very helpful, if i asked something during contest time every member give response for single question.
    ONLINESASTA will make history some day i am sure about it. ***** bhai you are simply great admin.

Rd singh likes this.
  4. Spiderman

Spiderman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    positives bhi btane ha bhai :p

Rd singh likes this.
  5. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    I started browsing this site as a user not a mod- Dont know how i came here. This is the first place where i learned how to post deals and started engaging in online shopping experience. I made many mistakes, sometimes so much that mods were angry but i improved myself to such an extent that i am now a mod- although not so active these days and hence called 'aalsi' by our senior member. :p I worked very hard as a mod and helped each and everyone with my knowledge as much as possible. The best thing here is that the admin himself involves himself in the site and answers to queries of the people. He leads from the front :). Then i liked the way how many senior members like aryan bhai, piekey bhai,muthu15 and many more care about the site. :) The site is really improving and admin works very hard. The site will top someday- only the cooperation of users is required.

Next now the problems-
    The biggest problem is the server problem (ab mujhe rch nhi milega ) :D:p. Solve it.
    Next problem - none (y)

Really love the site and it is like a home for me in online world. Friends like rohit bhai, aryan bhai, jivesh bhai, rehanjaspal ji, developer bhai and none other than the admin himself are really great and so helping :). Best of luck admin !! Your hard work will surely pay off someday.

admin and ROHIT61194 like this.
  6. Ironman

Credit:
    Sry agar thoda lamba ho gya :p

7. Saurabh Sarang

Saurabh Sarang Member

Credit:
    The day i joined online sasta my balance never gets over. Its been quiet long i have recharged fully. The things i like most are how the threads and forums are managed, they are looked very closely and monitored for spams and other unwanted activities. Also each post is monitored before been pushed high in the list, so whatever we do are transparent and very clear.

Thing i would really love to improve is the coupons section also called coupon store. There are coupons no doubt but mostly none of them work. I have visited it for quiet a number of times but not worth it. I would love if they get authenticated and improved.

And lastly cheers for brotherhood. Its like its not how big the house is but who lives in the house. On similar lines all member make the experience awesome man.

8. sauhard

sauhard Member

Credit:
    You are doing best from your side...

but to make it more popular...

1.make forum mobile friendly
    2.create android app of the forum
    3.patnership with other shopping site ....so that u have ur own coupon like os250
    4.add SB
    5.You conduct many contest than other site..which is very good but member come only when u conduct contest... many members go offline when contest is over.. so make criteria like min. post should be there before a week or any min. thread u want ....to participate in contest

9. Ironman

Credit:
    I liked the coupons thing.....

10. Ironman

Credit:
    I know android app is required but i think the site is mobile friendly :) Correct me if m wrong

ROHIT61194 likes this.
  11. Ironman

Credit:
    Thanks for the edit rohit bhai ;)

12. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    ya most of the times it is unmonitored :(

13. Ironman

Credit:
    Lack of manpower bro !! :(

14. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    sadak 1991 me aai thi :p

15. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    ;)

Ironman likes this.
  16. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Extremely sorry for that. It will be updated soon :)

Ironman likes this.
  17. Ironman

Credit:
    Aapka kuch nhi ho sakta :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

18. Ironman

Credit:
    (y)

19. ROHIT61194

Credit: