Amazon : Get Rs.500 worth Gift card on purchase of Rs.5000 Gift card ( valid on all gift cards)

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by Amolverma.9, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Amolverma.9

Amolverma.9 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Get Rs.500 promotional gift card on purchase of worth Rs.5000 gift card

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_183731087_2?docId=1000834783&ie=UTF8&pf_rd_i=3704982031

About offer :

On purchase of Amazon.in Gift Cards amounting to INR 5000 and above (either through a single or cumulative purchase of Gift Cards worth INR 5000 or more) made on www.amazon.in during 21st October 2014 to 25th October 2014 (both days inclusive, will entitle the purchaser to receive a Promotional Gift Card amounting to a maximum of INR 500. The Purchaser can avail the Promotional Gift Card under this Offer only once during the Offer Period. The credits will be passed within 30 days from the end of the Offer which is 25th November 2014.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the Offer about?

On purchase of Amazon.in Gift Cards amounting to INR 5000 and above (either through a single or cumulative purchase of Gift Cards worth INR 5000 or more) made on www.amazon.in during 21st October 2014 to 25th October 2014 (both days inclusive, will entitle the purchaser to receive a Promotional Gift Card amounting to a maximum of INR 500. The Purchaser can avail the Promotional Gift Card under this Offer only once during the Offer Period.

2. Is this applicable only for Gift Card purchases?

Yes, this is available only on Gift Card purchases.

3. Can I avail this Offer if I buy any category of Amazon.in Gift Card?

Yes, this offer is applicable on all Amazon.in Gift Cards. It is not applicable on Gift Cards from other brands.

4. What is the maximum amount of Promotional Gift Card which I am entitled?

The purchase (either through a single or cumulative purchase) of Gift Card/Gift Cards worth INR 5000 and above will entitle the Purchaser to get a single Promotional Gift Card amounting to a maximum of INR 500 .For example if you purchase 10 Gift cards (either through a single or cumulative purchase), then you are entitled to a Promotional Gift Card of maximum of INR 500 only and DO NOT get Rs.500 X 10. You can avail the Promotional Gift Card under this Offer only once during the Offer Period.

5. When will the Promotional Gift Card issued to me?

The Promotional Gift Card will be issued within 30 days from the end of the Offer which is 25th November, 2014.

6. Can I use the Promotional Gift Card to make purchases on Amazon.in?

Yes, you can use the Promotional Gift Card to make purchases on Amazon.in only.

Terms and conditions here :
    http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_183729447_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000834823

2. Amolverma.9

Credit:
  3. OSOFFER

OSOFFER Well-Known Member

Credit:
  4. Amolverma.9

Credit:
  5. OSOFFER

Credit:
    Link?

6. Amolverma.9

Credit:
  7. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    @OSOFFER Bhai it should be merged !!

8. OSOFFER

Credit:
    U have already got credit for that post

9. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    I know bro I don't want credits ...I am just saying that this is a repost and should be merged in that thread (as per rules)

10. OSOFFER

Credit:
    Done