Important : Rules and Guidelines to post in this Forum

Discussion in 'Introduction/ Rules and Guidelines/ Credit System/' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    We would like to keep it as simple , straight and to the point as possible :

1) This is a Community. Please respect each other and do not use abusive language to any other fellow member.
    2) Please do not spam in the forum.
    3) When posting a new Deal , Title should have Product Name , complete price and the name of the store. And in the Deal , please try to give maximum details as possible like Product description , link of the deal , picture of the product , price comparisons , personal experience with the site , etc.
    4) Please do not Repost any deal which is already posted in the forum. You can use the search option before posting a new deal to know if it's already posted. Reposts will be deleted and you will not earn any credits for that deal.
    5) Affiliate links are strictly not allowed.
    6) Please post any Deal in the appropriate section. Coupons should be posted in Coupons section. Travel and Hotel related deals should be posted in the Travel/Hotel deals section. Freebies/Contests in the Free Stuff/Contest section. All shopping related Deals including Daily deals and for which you are not sure can be posted in "All Hot Deals" section.
    7) We do not allow Self promotion. If you think your own deal is worthy of promoting in our site , please contact any of our Moderators.
    8) Promotion of Deals to our Hot! Hot! Hot! section solely depends upon the choice of our Expert team and no questions or arguments will be entertained. It may happen at times that a good deserving deal is not promoted to that section or an average deal is promoted as per your own individual view which might differ the opinions of out Expert team. We will try our best and your opinions are more than welcome but final decision will be made by our Team.
    9) Please do not post the names or links of other commercial minded forums at our site. We do not hate them but neither want to be compared with them.
    10) Please do not copy/paste any deals from other places. Self creation is appreciated.
    11) Creating multiple accounts is a strict NO NO. We strongly believe that you can express your views , post deals and enjoy other benefits of the site with one single account of yours.
    12 ) For any existing deal , if only a price drop takes place within 10 days , do not open a new thread which will be treated as a repost. You can update the price in the existing thread.
    13) We have full rights to delete incomplete deals or deals with referral links. And also to post the same deal again properly on our own without you getting the credit.
    14) Other coupon websites and forums links are not allowed on OS.
    Thanks

We will highly appreciate that you please follow the above rules and enjoy the benefits of this forum. We hate to ban anyone and that is the last thing we would want to happen.

simranvb, Shopper52 and afzal like this.
  2. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    Great USA bhai :)

3. Achilles

Achilles Active Member

Credit:
    Nice to see the rules & guidelines atleast now.
    usa11 - Did you ever write such a big answer in your exams in the past school/college days :p

4. usa11

Credit:
    Achilles bro...........I did wrote bigger than this but those were through copy/paste from text books.
    above is my original :cools:

5. don007

don007 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    :angel:

6. usa11

Credit:
    I see many members violating our Rule number 10.
    I please request Osians , not to copy/paste deals from other places unless
    it's your self creation at other place as well.
    You can get noticed about the deals from your emails , your own searches or
    any other place , But please use your self creation to post the Deals and not just
    copy/paste.
    Many Thanks

7. usa11

Credit:
    Rule Number 12
    If any deal is already posted in our forum and later price is dropped of the item within few days , please do not open a new thread for the same. We appreciate that you update the price in the same existing thread. OS credits will be given to you depending upon the case to case and at least Credits by heart and thanks will be given regardless by all Osians.
    Time Limit : 10 days. Within 10 days , price should be updated and no new thread open , else it will be treated as a repost. After a deal is more than 10 days old , new thread can be opened.
    Thanks

8. TakniQ

TakniQ Active Member

Credit:
    Thanks for guidelines ;-)

9. usa11

Credit:
    RULE NO.13
    Please post complete deals with at least 1 pic , description and some price comparisons. And make sure that the deal does not contain any referral link and should not be word to word copy/paste. Though we try our best to edit your deals with such details and remove referral links , it is always appreciated that since you are getting the credits for the deal , you should be responsible enough to follow this and post complete deal.
    We are very flexible in this so far and try to remain with small mistakes but in case of repeated mistakes and wherever we deem fit , we not only have full right to delete your deal but also post the same deal again properly on our own without you getting the credit.

Thanks

10. usa11

Credit:
    RULE NO.14
    Other coupon websites and forums links are not allowed on OS. Like KG and UT75. Thanks

11. ankitladia

ankitladia Member

Credit:
    good one

12. Shopper52

Shopper52 Member

Credit:

Hello sir,
    in rules not mentioned about signature...so can you tell me after how many post i can add signature in my comment. :)

13. Hobbit

Hobbit Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    You are already using signature, and for that I can interpret that you are representing that store. Please confirm.

Dimpi Sharma likes this.
  14. Shopper52

Shopper52 Member

Credit:
    Yes sir I am representing for these store

15. Mulanli

Mulanli New Member

Credit:
    Thanks for this information.

Best regards
    Mulan Li

16. Damon Hudson

Damon Hudson New Member

Credit:
    My name is Damon Hudson and I am new to this forum. I have found this forum while searching shopping coupons and it is really effective. I have read the guidelines and assure to follow the same.

Thanks everyone!!

usa11 likes this.
  17. virendra

virendra New Member

Credit:
    My name is virendra gupta and i also find this forum when searching shopping coupons and it is really effective.

admin and usa11 like this.
  18. usa11

Credit:

welcome to the community :)