Beware while complaining on shopping website's fb page

Discussion in 'OSIANS Hangout' started by drjpatwa, Jan 13, 2015.

1. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    guys beware of fraud !!!

i became victim of fraud but thank god there was no money in my paytm wallet..

due to this cashback delay in paytm wallet for trendin offer , someone asked to write on their fb page. i wrote there my complaint with my trendin order no.

later on got replied from paytm that give ur email add & mob. no. & i wrote it openly at fb ( my mistake no. – 1 )

today i got a call from 8923553552 saying he is mr.vijendra yadav from paytm cc , he asked me what was problem regarding cashback & all that… i told him that now problem solved & i got my cashback.. He told me that due to system upgradation problem my mobile no. has been removed from verified & i have to verify it again… then he told me that i can do it for u , wait , then what he actually did is that he click on reset password in paytm , so that i got otp , he asked me to give it to him to verify account & my bad i gave otp to him ( my mistake no. – 2 ) … then he reset password & gave it to me & said that i can later on change my password anytime.

then he told me that due to this cashback issue & as a valuable customer , they r giving offer that if i add 500 in my wallet they will give 100rs. cash !!!!

i asked him how to trust u that u r from paytm ??? but as i have already given otp & he was accessing my account he told me what information u want from us ?? i can tell u each & every transection of urs & then he told me few of recent transections.

though i had doubt that this is fake call , i 1st changed my password & i added 500rs.( my mistake no. – 3) , but good thing was that immediately i transfer it to my other paytm account.

though i have changed my password but bcoz the guy was already accessing my profile he came to knew that i have added money & immediately transfer to other account !! ( is it possible !!! may be system error of paytm !! ) then he tried to enter radom password at my other no. where i have sent money… but he failed to do so 5 times & system blocked account temporarily….

though i thought earlier that no1 can cheat me like this bcoz i have good knowledge abt all this but i fell in various trap of this guy but thank god i didn’t lost anything…

usa11 likes this.
  2. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Doosri jagah pehle posting, yahan itni late :p

Paytm like semi wallets in infancy stage, so none has bothered to put those advisories(never share OTP and other details with anyone, not even bank representatives)

usa11 and OSOFFER like this.
  3. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    ya bcoz i read there only to post on their fb page & also aaj kal thoda busy rehta hu , that's y...

& actually it was my mistake... later on i checked that paytm has sent me mail that someone has requested to change ur password , if u havn't done it reply immediately to paytm cc...

4. Amolverma.9

Amolverma.9 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Bro u should pm them about CB on fb

5. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    OMG :O :O.. WTF.. This is disgusting.. After carding fraud, now people have identified new way to do similar scams :O.. I have more than 3000 in my Paytm wallet and even I might have done the same... Sala bethe bethe 3000 ka chuna lag jata :O..

Thanks for informing bro... Will be careful regarding such kind of frauds

usa11 likes this.
  6. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    Tell paytm cc about this fraud u have his no. Also

7. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Why just Paytm, he should inform police as well!

8. drjpatwa

drjpatwa Active Member

Credit:
    let me tell u in detail...

actually thanks to paytm also , bcoz by mistake they credited extra cashback in my paytm wallet ( got additional 175 & 300 rs. !!! ) so obviously i thought why to give chance to paytm to revert it :p , so i transferred around 1100 cashback from my main account to other account at around 6:30 pm

& that guy called me around 9 pm same day !!!! thank god agar paytm ne extra cb nhi diya hota to muje 1100 ka chuna lag jata :p

now see the heights of that guy... next day he called me from same no. , on my other no. where i transferred my cashback !!!!
    saying that calling mr.virendra yadav from paytm cc regarding your complaint abt blocking paytm account !!!!! ( actually he himself blocked my account but that was temporary for 30mins. & later on i could able to access it so i didn't complaint abt it in paytm !! )
    sale ko phone pe galia sunai maine & bola agar dubara call kiya to police me complaint kar dunga... still he was telling like , sir if u don't trust me then i will block ur paytm account :p , then i hang up call...

some of his plus points :

1) perfectly speaking like cc guy - his tone , language & in between he tried to make sound of keyboard buttons like other cc does

2) his presence of mind - i doubted on him that how to trust u that u r from paytm & i also asked him to do mail to me from paytm system ( that he couldn't be able to do !! ) he immediately replied to me that sir u have doubt that this is fake call !!! what details u want from me ??? so he immediately change the topic....he also told me that being cc , i would like to tell u that don't give ur debit/credit card no. & cvv to any1 ... lol !!!!

3) when he entered in my wallet he was simultaneously talking to me... when he saw account balance rs.0 , he immediately replan his strategy.... he reset password & gave me new password. then he told me that if i will enter 500rs. on same day , i will get 100rs. cb.... if there would be money in my paytm wallet , he would have just transferred it & hang up the call without giving me new password !!!!

some of his mistakes :

1) true caller showing his contact no. as anita verma with dp looks like of prostitute :p ( when 1st time i got call , my truecaller was on & i knew it - that created suspicision abt him in my mind )

2) he called me after 9 pm ( i don't think any cc guy will call u so late )

3) 1st day when i credited 500rs. cb & immediately transferred it to other account.... he saw this & called me again... at that time i was talking with other guy so his call was on waiting.... later on after few mins. he called me again !!!!

no cc will be so desperate to talk with me like this :p :D

usa11 likes this.
  9. Amolverma.9

Credit:
    Lol :p :D

10. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Thanks for this share Dr bro :)
    As long as Bakras exist in this world , scammers will keep on thinking new ways to Con :D We all must be careful specially in this new HiTech world we living these days :cool:

drjpatwa likes this.
  11. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    New addition