Shopclues.com - Worst Experience

Discussion in 'Website Review' started by pankaj1997, Sep 21, 2013.

1. pankaj1997

pankaj1997 Active Member

Credit:
    Bought Lakme Kajal from Sunday flea Market on 25th Aug and 1st Sept. Total 69 pc.
    But on receiving and when I went to market to sell it I found that the product was DUPLICATE. I was literally shocked and could not believe my ears. Then I saw the original and Shopclues product and compared and saw a number of difference between the two. the glaze and quality are altogether different. Previously some members have complained about fraud Arrow Socks. I have invested 6500 in this and God knows what will happen to this. Now Im trying to contact the customer support. Now Im worried that what should I do before buying a product from their site ?? How do I really believe that its really genuine....This is the first time I have experienced this.....If any one of you have experienced such a thing from Shopclues or some other site please post your comments....

[​IMG]

nithin, mailtolokeshchawla and usa11 like this.
  2. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Really sorry for you bro but thanks for this post with pics which will help all community members.

I received duplicate Arrow Hankies ( 100% sure they were fake ) from shopclues long time back and also duplicate Parker Pen ( which I am
    not sure though if they were fake but the quality was bad ). Complaints I made about fake arrow hankies went on deaf ears and I also let it go after
    few emails as it was only 1 set and small amount.

I kept buying with them a lot mainly due to cheap prices and fairly satisfied with most orders.

But lately their customer care , quality standard , delivery and reliability has gone pathetic.
    1) Ordered Mixer Grinder which arrived with broken covers.
    2 weeks after my complaint , some courier knocks at my place to reverse pick up some shipment. Which shipment I guessed :D as Shopclues never informed me anything about reverse pick up neither courier guy knew what to pick and for whom ?? :p Finally they gave me 50 cluebucks in my a/c as there so called goodwill gesture.
    2) They shipped me garbage quality face towels , tiny in size as well not even meant for hands.No solution to my complaints.
    3) I ordered and received a Room Freshener which stopped working after few days of use.
    4) I ordered Toaster , which they cancelled after 2 weeks and still waiting for refund.
    5) I ordered soaps , for which they emailed me fake awb showing shipment delivered in Bangalore 3 days prior to my date of order placed :p After 3 weeks of investigation ( there so called investigation which even a dumb can see that awb is wrong ) , they inform that my shipment has been returned back to them and now will refund my money.

Some orders with them went real good but after above incidents in the last 45 days , I have stopped buying with them at least for now. As they have plenty of merchants now directly shipping the products , they are turning into a site where your orders will depend upon the luck factor :D rather than their quality control , reliability and service.

Feel very sad for you and I doubt shopclues will solve this problem. I suggest to threaten them with police complaint of selling counterfeit products and also make a complain with Lakme people showing them the fake items. Please do update here how it goes.

SHERLOCK and mailtolokeshchawla like this.
  3. pankaj1997

pankaj1997 Active Member

Credit:
    yes ive complained against all 69 orders and i got 15 email in which they said refund request initiated and they have not asked to return any product....lets see when does it get approved and what happens with the rest of them

4. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:
    If they have still not initiated the refund then say them that you will mail all the details alongwith the pics to Lakme. SC will issue refund within 24 hours. I would recommend that even if you receive your refund, mail all the details to Lakme.

usa11 likes this.
  5. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:
    They sent fake awb to all and later said that they tried to deliver the product but it has been returned to origin now. They did the same with me too..received refund 2 days back.

6. SONTU

SONTU Member

Credit:
    pankaj1997 , thoda control kar
    Itna paisa kaha rakhega?

7. usa11

Credit:

Any update bro ?
    and fully agree with yogesh bro , even after getting the refund , you must inform lakme.

8. usa11

Credit:

oh , so they did the same with all:p I also got my refund yesterday.

9. pankaj1997

pankaj1997 Active Member

Credit:
    I got the refund of 34 products without returning.....I found it peculiar that I got refund without returning......Now the refund is initiated for the rest 35 and I shall receive it within 3 days.....So problem solved. The price at which I sell the 69 Kajal is my net Profit!!

usa11 likes this.
  10. usa11

Credit:

Happy for you bro. I feel you were lucky

11. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    yes, shopclues would be refund definetely ...dont worry !!!

shopclues is very good but sellers very bad they are selling duplicate product tooo..

12. akshaykumar

akshaykumar Member

Credit:
    Thank God , I never purchased anything through Shopclues.

13. kriti shah

kriti shah New Member

Credit:
    @akshaykumar. Give reason, Why not purchased any product from Shopclues

14. kriti shah

kriti shah New Member

Credit:
    hello !

priti patel likes this.