25% OFF on Trekking in India - GIO Adventures

Discussion in 'Travel/Hotel deals' started by pwnkmr, Jun 23, 2015.

1. pwnkmr

pwnkmr New Member

Credit:
    Trekking Hot Deal at Valley of Flower & Hemkund Shaib
    • 2 guides for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members. This will ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
    • All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on Day 6. A lot of emphasis is given to nutritional needs and a menu of vegetarian dishes is prepared accordingly. Tea/coffee will be served throughout.
    • Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
    • First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
    • Service Tax
    • Time Duration: 27 June 2015
    • Charges for a porter/mule to carry personal bag throughout the trek (not more than 10 kgs): Rs. 600 per person for the complete trek
    • Personal trekking gear
      You can save on buying expensive trekking equipment for the trek by hiring the same from our gear store. High quality equipment is provided at reasonable rental/sale and you are assured of clean equipment that has been checked for its efficacy.
    [​IMG]

Deal Link: http://www.gio.in/valley-of-flowers-hemkund-sahib-offer?filter_name=valley of flowers

2. enjoybazaar

enjoybazaar New Member

Credit:
    Hey pawan,

Thanks for giving us a informative information, i like the way you write it is very beneficial for all travelers. i also love traveling and EnjoyTrip in my personal website you can also find some more deals from my site. keep posting :)