Airtel offering 25% extra data on 2G, 3G packs

Discussion in 'Service Deals' started by Kamendra Singh, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Kamendra Singh

Kamendra Singh Member

Credit:
    There are two special packs under the offer - one for 2G and the other for 3G.

Airtel has announced a new offer under which it is offering 25 per cent extra data on few 2G and 3G data packs. However, these two packs are online offers and can be availed only from Airtel's website.

"Ready for 25% extra fun? Now get 25% extra data when you recharge with the following 2G or 3G pack from airtel.in. That means you get to watch more videos, upload more photos, download more movies and do a lot more, without paying more! So go ahead, recharge now!," Airtel said on its website.

There are two special packs under the offer - one for 2G and the other for 3G. The 3G pack costs Rs 449 which now gives 2.5 GB of data instead of the regular 2 GB and has validity of 30 days. The special 2G pack costs Rs 125 and provides 1.25 GB of data instead of regular 1 GB and has validity of 30 days.

2. Surabhi

Surabhi Member

Credit:
    Hello dear. I would like to clarify your post. I am watching this 1.25 GB for 125 Rs for last 2 months. Even it is currently activated in my mobile phone. I recharges my number with 125 and i got 1.25 GB 2G. I am using this plan for the last 2 months. So, its not any special plan.

3. Kamendra Singh

Kamendra Singh Member

Credit:
    But airtel recently announced offer on 3G pack costs Rs 449 which now gives 2.5 GB of data instead of the regular 2 GB.