[EXPIRED] Play IPL Match 36 with Online Sasta and Win 8 GB Pendrive

Discussion in '[Archive] OS Cricket Mega Contest' started by admin, Apr 26, 2013.

1. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Hi Guys,

We will soon announce the new format for playing other IPL matches but for the time being we will play Match 36:-Rajasthan Royals v Sunrisers Hyderabad @ 3:15 PM 27th April. This contest will be same as our last contest where we asked prediction questions at regular interval.

[​IMG]

Do visit online sasta tomorrow @ 3:15 PM for playing IPL contest and stand a chance to win 8 GB Pendrive.

Person scoring highest points will win 8 GB Pendrive.

Points criteria and number of points for each question will be announced before every question.

Hyderabad Prediction Questions:-

1. Guess the score of Hyderabad after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

Entries accepted till:- Before 19th delivery bowled i.e. before 3.1 delivery.

2. Guess the score of Hyderabad in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Hyderabad till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

4. Guess the score of Hyderabad after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery.

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Hyderabad till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

Bonus Question 6 :- Will Hyderbad Score 100? (3 points) .. Answer Yes or No Before 7.1 delivery... Just one over to answer this...

7. Guess the score of Hyderabad after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

8. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Hyderabad till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

9. Guess the score of Hyderabad at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 5 points.

10. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Hyderabad at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

Rajasthan Prediction Qusetions will be asked after Hyderabad batting is over.... So you guys can enjoy the match till that time :)...

Rajasthan Innings:-

1. Will Rajasthan Win the Match? (Yes or No) (3 points).

2. Guess the score of Rajasthan after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

3. Guess the score of Rajasthan in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

4. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Rajasthan till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

5. Will Dravid Score 50? (Yes or No) (2 Points)

6. Guess the score of Rajasthan after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Rajasthan till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

8. Guess the score of Rajasthan after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

9. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Rajasthan till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

10. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Rajasthan at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

2. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    good one :) thanks!!
    will there be rapid fire contest....i was having 40 points in the rapid fire contest...

3. admin

Credit:
    This is prediction contest only bro where u need to predict scores after 5-10-15 overs

Rapid fire contest - 4 will be conducted by usa11 bhai soon... We already have point details of Rapid Fire first 3 matches so this is only contest which will not restart...

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  4. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    so, sir i just want to know whether the points of the previous three rapid fire contests will be counted or the rapid fire contest 4 will commence from fresh....

5. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    tera pyaar pyaar pyaar hookah bar :music:

6. Manu

Manu Member

Credit:
    good.....

7. admin

Credit:
    Yes points of first 3 rounds will be considered for mega prize... Even prizes of Rapid fire will remain same :)...

Dats why I said Rapid Fire is the only contest which will not restart :).. It will continue from where we left :)

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  8. madhudj

madhudj Active Member

Credit:
    oh tomorrow am going for a looong drive to my home town..... i'll miss this contest.....

9. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    GOOD...

10. maggi

maggi Member

Credit:
    i will play tomorrow:)

11. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    GREAT TO SEE U BACK :)