[EXPIRED] Watch IPL Final on Sun @ 8 PM with Online Sasta and Win 16 or 8 GB Pendrive.

Discussion in '[Archive] OS Cricket Mega Contest' started by admin, May 26, 2013.

1. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    UPDATE:-
    Now prizes will be sent after 26th May!!!

Hi Guys,

On Popular Demand , we are again back with prediction contest. This prediction contest is unlike other prediction contest coz questions will be asked as match progresses. But due to shortage of time, I cannot conduct such kind of contests frequently. So I thought of coming with another version of this contest where questions will be announced in advance along with prediction time/delivery. I may not be available for monitoring which post is valid or not at that moment but certainly after 3-4 hrs I can surely analyze whether post is valid or not.

I will be dependent on other members where they can mention that Entries are closed for this question. Let's say we have question to predict runs after 6 overs and prediction ends before bowling 19th (3.1 delivery) then member can post that 2 runs scored on 3.1 delivery and entries are closed... Do mention runs scored so that other members cannot claim that delivery was still not bowled.

[​IMG]

IPL Final is between CSK vs MI. Do visit online sasta on 26nd May @ 8 PM for playing IPL contest.

Prizes:-
    1. 16 GB Pendrive
    2. 8 GB Pendrive

In case of Tie, we will have a tie breaker as Rapid Fire or something else.

Points criteria / Questions/ Number of Points for each question/ Prediction end time for every question is mentioned below. You guys just need to answer the questions before end time. While answering do mention question number.

First Innings (25 Points):-

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

Entries accepted till:- Before 19th delivery bowled i.e. before 3.1 delivery.

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

4. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery.

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

6. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

8. Guess the score of Team Batting First at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 6 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery.

9. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery.

Team Batting Second Innings (15 Points Only):-

1. Will Team Batting Second Win the Match? (Yes or No) (3 points).

2. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

3. Guess the score of Team Batting Second in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

4. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

5. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

6. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

ANKIT SHINMAR likes this.
  2. admin

Credit:
    I thought of not creating threads of final and qualifiers but few regular members are now addicted to this contest and they play just for fun and not for prize :)

So created contest just for the sake of their enjoyment :)

3. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:
    Absolutely true bro :)

admin likes this.
  4. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    THANKS BHAI I AM REALLY ADDICTED TO THIS CONTEST, AUR PLEASE BOLNA RANDON.ORG KA RESULT KAB DECLARE KAROGE.

5. admin

Credit:

Bhai aaj raat ko jab contest chal rha hoga tabhi announce kar denge ;)

Prince likes this.
  6. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    RAPID FIRE 10 KAB HOGA...

7. admin

Credit:

usa bhai will announce... after IPL final :)

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  8. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ok...

9. shanthosh priyan

shanthosh priyan Active Member

Credit:
    FIRST INNINGS:
    1)37-42
    2)5 OR 8
    3)1
    4)77-82
    5)1
    6)115-120
    7)3
    8)170-180
    9)6
    SECOND INNINGS:
    1)NO
    2)35-40
    3)5 OR 8
    4)0
    5)70-75
    6)2

10. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    CHALO SURU HONE WALA HAI GET READY GUYSSSSS

11. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

admin and ANKIT SHINMAR like this.
  12. ANKIT SHINMAR

ANKIT SHINMAR Well-Known Member

Credit:

admin likes this.
  13. ANKIT SHINMAR

Credit:
    1 wicket down

14. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    2 wickets down, band baje rahi hai Mumbai ki

15. ANKIT SHINMAR

Credit: