[EXPIRED] Watch IPL Match 72 on Sun @ 8 PM with Online Sasta and Win 8 GB Pendrive

Discussion in '[Archive] OS Cricket Mega Contest' started by admin, May 19, 2013.

1. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    UPDATE:-
    Now prizes will be sent after 26th May!!!

Hi Guys,

On Popular Demand , we are again back with prediction contest. This prediction contest is unlike other prediction contest coz questions will be asked as match progresses. But due to shortage of time, I cannot conduct such kind of contests frequently. So I thought of coming with another version of this contest where questions will be announced in advance along with prediction time/delivery. I may not be available for monitoring which post is valid or not at that moment but certainly after 3-4 hrs I can surely analyze whether post is valid or not.

I will be dependent on other members where they can mention that Entries are closed for this question. Let's say we have question to predict runs after 6 overs and prediction ends before bowling 19th (3.1 delivery) then member can post that 2 runs scored on 3.1 delivery and entries are closed... Do mention runs scored so that other members cannot claim that delivery was still not bowled.

[​IMG]

Last 72nd Match is between Sunrisers Hyderabad v Kolkata Knight Riders. Do visit online sasta on 19th May @ 8 PM for playing IPL contest and stand a chance to win 8 GB Pendrive.

Person scoring highest points will win 8 GB Pendrive. In case of Tie, we will have a tie breaker as Rapid Fire or something else.

Points criteria / Questions/ Number of Points for each question/ Prediction end time for every question is mentioned below. You guys just need to answer the questions before end time. While answering do mention question number.

First Innings (25 Points):-

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

Entries accepted till:- Before 19th delivery bowled i.e. before 3.1 delivery.

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

4. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery.

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

6. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

8. Guess the score of Team Batting First at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 6 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery.

9. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery.

Team Batting Second Innings (15 Points Only):-

1. Will Team Batting Second Win the Match? (Yes or No) (3 points).

2. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

3. Guess the score of Team Batting Second in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

4. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

5. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

6. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

ANKIT SHINMAR likes this.
  2. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    was waiting for it

3. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    i was also waiting for it.
    admin baki 4 match bhi rakhna,aur flpkart ka voucher dena.

4. ananthindia

ananthindia Active Member

Credit:
    Ready to Predict

5. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ha bhai ready hu

6. ANKIT SHINMAR

ANKIT SHINMAR Well-Known Member

Credit:
    hi
    prediction contest start in 1 min

7. ANKIT SHINMAR

Credit:
    ques is....

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

8. ANKIT SHINMAR

Credit:
    match start
    start prediction now............

9. ananthindia

ananthindia Active Member

Credit:
    1.38-43
    2.8 or 9

10. admin

Credit:
    Sent SMS to all users... Mere ko toh dikh hi nahi raha yeh contest khelne ke liye :(... Too less participants for this contest :(

11. admin

Credit:
    Kuch jyada jaldi predict nahi kar diya dost..abhi toh 2 balls baaki hai :p

12. noodles

noodles Member

Credit:
    1. 33-38
    2. 1 wicket
    3. 6 or 7

13. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member