Feedback/Suggestion about Moderation on OS

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Issues/ Suggestions/ Updates' started by Sasta, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    Need to improve the efficiency of moderation here?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    yogesh899891, usa11 and admin like this.
  2. KRR

KRR Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Bro..all the errors are rectified as soon as it is noticed..
    These are general man made errors..and our moderation team tries to fix them as soon as possible..

BTW..thanks for ur concern and we will try to look over it..

3. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    There are two extreme categories for dynamic websites
    1. Those which can be down or have some flaws for days, but none would notice(eg personal blogs or some new ventures)
    2. Those like Gmail/Twitter/Facebook which create headlines if working abnormally even for a few minutes.

Considering that Mod team overlooked the issues highlighted for almost an hour(corrected only after it was reported here), it seems OS is not striving to enter category 2 (PS: I don't mean to say it belongs to Category 1!)

4. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    @Sasta - Thanks for detailed screenshot and capturing these things... I don't have any excuse for these mistakes... We are really sorry for inconvenience caused, we will surely try to make sure that it doesn't happen again in future

@Ironman @ROCK @Spiderman - I didn't see these things earlier but how could anyone make such kind of silly mistakes... I don't know who have done it but it is responsibility of all of us to regularly check the home page and rectify errors if any... Please be extra careful while promoting deals now onwards... if u still want to be fast while promoting deals then atleast spare a second in visiting home page after your deal movement to see whether everything is correct on home page or not...

5. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    sure sir, really very very sorry:(:(:(, will never happen again(y). thanks sasta for reporting

6. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
  7. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
  8. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    sry bro these type of little mistakes may happen as we mods are also humans but still we will try our best not to make these mistakes also. I hope you understand. However a big thanks to you for informing the bugs. The errors have been rectified now. :)

9. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
  10. Divaskiller

Divaskiller Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    #ifuknwwhtimean :p :D

11. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    There is a fine line differentiating constructive criticism and fault-finding, and that constructive criticism is always having the potential to bring immense improvement in the quality of a public forum. How well a person understands that fact depends on the maturity level of person concerned, so I needn't say more! I hope @admin and @usa11 aren't having the same views as yours.

Muthu15, admin, ROHIT61194 and 2 others like this.
  12. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    I agree with you sasta. In fact such feedbacks/criticism are very very important else we can never improve and take a carefree easy going attitude. Such mistakes may not affect regular or experienced members but for attracting any newbies to our community , we are doing a blunder. To make this community grow such mistakes should be avoided , and if can't , rectified asap at all costs.
    All said , problem we are facing I guess is shortage of manpower to handle the forum at the moment. I am unable to give time towards the forums deal movements or checking spam on a regular basis and able to check and moderate posts only which I come across while browsing or by alerts. And many other Mods are also non active towards forum moderation. Among active Mods , few are new and not experienced which is causing the problems I feel in spite of them trying to give their best efforts. Hopefully such things will be history soon.
    I am not making comparison or excuse but I have seen much older forums having experienced Mods also making many mistakes time and again but good part is those are rectified fast.
    Such criticism ( in fact I would call it not exactly but something similar to feedback ) can only come from the well wishers of the community and always welcome personally from my side.

Muthu15, Sasta, Aryan and 2 others like this.
  13. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    @usa11 Your reply speaking volumes about your experience in this field. But OS moderators yet to learn how to handle adverse feedback. Rightly said that mistakes are made by everyone, but what makes the difference is the time taken to rectify those.

usa11 and admin like this.
  14. admin

Credit:
    I assure you that now mods will be extra careful while performing moderation tasks in this forum :).. Like usa bhai mentioned "Such criticism ( in fact I would call it not exactly but something similar to feedback ) can only come from the well wishers of the community" .. We are actually glad that you are sparing time from your busy schedule to help us improve our forum :)

Just for your honest feedback and active involvement towards the growth of the community, we are adding 100 OS credits in your account :)... It is just a note of thanks from our side which will motivate you further to find such kind of mistakes done by our OS staff!!!

@ROCK , @Ironman, @Spiderman, @developer, @KRR - Please take the feedback from Sasta in a positive way and use it to improve ourselves :)

afzal, SHERLOCK, usa11 and 2 others like this.
  15. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Wah feedback ke 100 credits, koi bada fault nikala phir to iPhone vagerah mil sakta hai as a reward :p

16. admin

Credit:
    Ofcourse Yes ;)... This time even we are not kidding ;)..Keep giving feedback whether positive or negative and keep getting rewarded ;)

Sasta likes this.
  17. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Ok. Thanks!!!

18. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    This is exactly why the complaints/feedbacks are important. If no one will do , we will take it for granted and acceptable by the members.

Sasta likes this.
  19. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Untitled.png
    Any moderator on-line, please take note!

20. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    @Ironman Sir ise bhi theek kar dete jab Lakme wala kiya tha
    Capture4.JPG