First-time purchase online?

Discussion in 'Merchant's Den' started by dealsonlines, Apr 28, 2014.

1. dealsonlines

dealsonlines New Member

Credit:
    When you are making your first-time purchase online, it is recommended to read reviews about the site. But, there are chances that some false or cheap reviews and complaints might misguide you like Whaaky Reviews and Whaaky complaints. So, it is always recommended to try on your own, rather than believing anonymous review comments, since there might be people who can give vague reviews or comments without knowing the company and their services.

Attached Files:

2. nelsonr

nelsonr New Member

Credit:
    I have purchase the Shofar from online store. This is my first order from e-shop. I have received this product with the best quality and best service. Actually this is a musical instrument and I received it without any problem of shipping.

Look at here, you will like it

3. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Yes, and you might encounter a lot of such advertises as well.

4. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Ordered only once, and still knowing the difference between good, better and the best? Don't joke!

5. nelsonr

nelsonr New Member

Credit:
    Excuse my slang, referring best quality and services means that I got a satisfactory delivery of the shofar I ordered. That was basically for my client and he appreciated the product. So I guess I can quote the product as one of the best!