Flipkart Deals of the day

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Issues/ Suggestions/ Updates' started by Ironman, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    As all of you may be knowing that flipkart has now started offering 8 daily deals instead of one here http://www.flipkart.com/offers/deal-of-the-day?&icmpid=foz_menu_dotd. So now it is much like amazon daily deals. :)

We saw that our esteemed member @PrimeOS who usually posts the flipkart DOTD posted 8 separate threads for each deal . It became very difficult for us too to manage it as the forum does not look good in that fashion.:( Just imagine how the hot deals section will look like if users start posting pepperfry and amazon daily deals also in separate threads.:oops: The other good deals might not get an eye then ..:sick:

So i request to all the dealposters, tagging some 0f them @Kanika Jain , @ideal , @PrimeOS , @OldMonk , @mailtolokeshchawla , @stive , @Muthu15 to post the flipkart daily deals also in the same way as you post amazon daily deals and pepperfry spicy offers:).

Note - Do provide separate link of each product also :)

I hope you all will help us keep the forum neat and clean. Hoping for your corporation :)

Regards
    Onlinesasta Team :)

usa11, mailtolokeshchawla and admin like this.
  2. OldMonk

OldMonk Active Member

Credit:
    Good Initiative !!!!!! Lets Keep the FORUM Clean ....... 10/10 for this move

mailtolokeshchawla, admin and Ironman like this.
  3. Surya1495

Surya1495 New Member

Credit:
    As a individual I would love to have all the deals in post from one Brand :)
    Nice move!!!
    Thumbs up!!(y)

Ironman likes this.