Infibeam- The Aam Aadmi Offer

Discussion in 'Good Deals (A Rated)' started by xxx, Oct 23, 2012.

1. xxx

xxx Active Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Link: http://www.infibeam.com/static/wallet-offers.html

[​IMG]

The Aam Aadmi Offer

Infibeam proudly announces the launch of Wallet for the Mango people!

For a limited time upto Nov 15, purchase any product from Infibeam.com and get your own personal Wallet recharged upto 2000 for free !!! Yes, you read it right.

Use the promo code "MANGOPEOPLE" at the time of checkout and instantly get INR 11 cash back and your wallet recharged with 10% of the purchased amount upto Rs. 2000.

So, hurry up and avail this offer now and recharge your wallet. You can use this credited amount in your future purchases from Infibeam.com.

How it works

First of all, get an account created on infibeam.com.
    Purchase any product (using card payment or net banking) worth INR 5000 or higher on Infibeam.com until 15th November.
    Use promo code MANGOPEOPLE at the time of check-out and get INR 11 cash back while your wallet will get credited with
    10% of the purchased amount upto INR 2000 once the product is delivered to your doorstep.
    Your wallet credit becomes active to use for redemption across the site upon delivery of the purchased product.

[​IMG]

The Fine Print

This Offer is not valid for Cash-on-Delivery purchases as well as for Coins and Gift Voucher purchases using Card/ Net banking.
    The offer is valid only on Infibeam.com until 15th November.
    This offer cannot be combined with any other offer running on Infibeam.com.
    This offer is not valid on Magic Box, Hot deals, Gold & Silver Coins and Gift Vouchers.
    Only those customers who have used promo code MANGOPEOPLE at checkout would be eligible for cash back.
    The Offer is not Applicable on Market Place Products.
    Infibeam.com reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any point of time without giving any further notice.

I hope its not a repost as I searched it and didnt find :)

2. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    awesome offer

3. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    It is great offer bhai :)... I hope there are no hidden terms and conditions like they had in Rakhi Rs 100 GVs... If it is not it can surely be A+..Moving it to A for time being and waiting for other mods review to make it A+ :)

4. admin

Credit:
    On home page as well :)

5. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    awesome find :)

6. xxx

xxx Active Member

Credit:
    Thanks all !!

LOL , someone just copied this deal into DD

7. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    It's a good offer but I don't find worth A+ because it's not valid on Magic box , hot deals , etc.

8. BLING6

BLING6 Active Member

Credit:
    good offer
    i would rather like cashback in my bank a/c please

9. Chirag

Chirag Active Member

Credit:
    Infibeam||Get 10% or upto INR 2000 cashback in your account

http://www.infibeam.com/ViewWallet.action
    [​IMG]
    How it works:
    1. First of all, register an account on Infibeam.com
    2. Purchase any product (using card payment or net banking) worth INR 5000 or higher on Infibeam.com until 15th November.
    3. Ensure to use promo code MANGOPEOPLE at the time of check-out and get INR 11 cash back while your wallet will get credited with 10% of the purchased amount upto INR 2000 once the product is ‘delivered’ to your doorstep
    4. Your wallet credit becomes active to use for redemption across the site upon delivery of the purchased product

10. xxx

xxx Active Member

Credit:
  11. admin

Credit:
    RE: Infibeam||Get 10% or upto INR 2000 cashback in your account

Chirag bhai repost :)...Merging the threads :)

12. sahilgupta1393

sahilgupta1393 Member

Credit:
    Be careful from them friends.....there might be hidden T&C's