Online Sasta is back on new platform

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Issues/ Suggestions/ Updates' started by admin, Apr 21, 2013.

1. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Online Sasta Home Page:-

http://onlinesasta.com

First of all, we are extremely sorry for inconvenience and we apologize for this mishap. We once again faced a brutal attack on our website and this was even dangerous then the last attempt. Hacker was able to get access of forum only and he was able to delete all the data present in forum. We tried hard to recover the data using number of recovery softwares but we were unsuccessful. Our home page was still intact and hence we concluded that there were some loopholes in the forum code only. To prevent such kind of incidents in future, we are having daily backups now and even we migrated to new unique paid forum software.

Unfortunately, this hacking attempt was so powerful that we were not able to recover the data. We had backup till 8th Feb 2013 only which we are able to recover and then we had another credit backup going on from which we are able to restore the credits of users. We are back on new paid platform so that we don't face this kind of hacking issue again in future. Credits of all the users have been corrected to the extent possible. In case of discrepancy in credits, please let us know. We don't want our users to suffer/or loss even a single credit. We will be glad to assist you in case there is even a 1 credit difference. All the users registered after 8th Feb have been deleted due to nonavailability of backup. Please register and do let us know amount of credit you had in Online Sasta, so that we can manually update the credits.

We are extremely sorry for this mishap due to which we lost last 2 months data. Things will be back to normal soon. Try using this new interface, it is much cooler and user-friendly then older interface. You will surely fall in love with this interface :). Member title and badges will also be restored soon.

Regarding IPL contest:- We even lost the IPL contest data but we assure you that we will soon come back with IPL 6 May contest within next few days. We will still keep our promise of having IPL contest worth Rs 50,000 but for new IPL May contest, we need some days to think and organize contest. Rapid Fire and Team Play contest threads will be created soon. IPL leaderboard and IPL A deals old data have been lost but we will soon start these two contests from start as well. We have already sent the prizes to the winners till now. In case any winner have not received the prize yet then he may claim in the below thread as soon as possible.

In case your old password doesn't work then please use forgot password link to reset your password.

2. Download123

Download123 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Great New Platform. :)

admin likes this.
  3. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Good to see os back. :)

admin likes this.
  4. juxik

juxik Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Nice admin..
    but i had around 250 points..
    please check

admin likes this.
  5. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Done bro :)

6. Chirag

Chirag Active Member

Credit:
    Good that we are back
    i had 18 credit's :p

7. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    Great to see forum is up now with the new look.... :)

8. juxik

juxik Well-Known Member

Credit:
    thanks admin bro..

9. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Just checked my credits were 210 courtesy google cached image. Kindly correct them. :p

10. Chirag

Chirag Active Member

Credit:
    I think the new platform is awesome many features are there a lot better than mybb that was not safe also

11. madhudj

madhudj Active Member

Credit:
    Happy to see you OS..
    But admin every time when i open next tab site asks for login..... y?

12. SHERLOCK

SHERLOCK Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Good to See, Our ONLINESASTA is Back with New PlatForm [​IMG]

13. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    madhudj kindly check the button Stay Logged In when you login next time. It won't bother you anymore. :)

14. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:
    My old account got deleted o_O
    Good to see you back admin :)

15. madhudj

madhudj Active Member

Credit:
    And the site's newlook is nice admin...... And i think safe too...........

admin likes this.
  16. Chirag

Chirag Active Member

Credit:
    because ur a/c was not 2 month's old

17. madhudj

madhudj Active Member

Credit:
    th
    thanx bro...

18. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:
    I had around 45-50 credits
    And regarding IPL Contest, I have received both the 8gb pen drives but 16gb (FB Contest) is still pending :)

admin likes this.
  19. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    You will receive it soon.... :)

yogesh899891 likes this.
  20. madhudj

madhudj Active Member

Credit:
    i have won the 16 gb pendrive in facebook contest...

ROHITSEHGAL and dev like this.