Uber:free Rs. 600 Credit Of Uber Cab Service + 2 Additional Free Rides Worth Rs.500 Each

Discussion in 'Must Buy Deals (A+ Rated)' started by sam4deals, Jan 13, 2014.

1. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    offer-
    FREE Rs. 600 CREDIT OF UBER CAB SERVICE + 2 ADDITIONAL FREE RIDES WORTH Rs.500 EACH

Here is a blockbuster offer from Uber . Register on Uber with promo code ubersave600 and get free credits upto 1600 Rs to travel free in Audi A6 / Mercedes E Class/ Audi Q3 / Audi A8/ Toyota Camry .
    Recently launched Uber cabs is offering credit worth Rs. 600 to all its new customers. Currently they have services in New Delhi , Bangalore and Hyderabad only in India.

Step 1: Register here: https://www.uber.com/sign-up and use promo code: ubersave600 to get credit worth Rs. 600 absolutely free at time of registration

HOW to get two free additional rides:
    Step 2: After successful registration , go to promotions and apply code : YOURSTORY to get two additional rides free upto 500 Rs each ( validity for them will be few days only )
    So total free credit is 600+500+500= Rs.1600
    For bookings use android or iOS app from app store:

Download link (Android)- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubercab

Download link (iOS) - https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/uber/id368677368?

[​IMG]

usa11 likes this.
  2. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Looks good.
    They are asking Credit card details while registering.
    Any idea about their prices in India ?

3. usa11

Credit:
    Saw the prices now. Looks great :) They are a reputed Company and giving card details should be ok. They are a global Company but in India , currently they are only in Delhi , Hyderabad and Bangalore.

Below Quote taken from Times Of India :

Uber's pricing strategy has made other car rental companies sit up and take notice. For a ride on the regular Meru cab in Bangalore, the customer pays Rs 80 for the first 4 km, and then Rs 19.5 for every kilometer after that. For a trip on Uber's Mercedes E220 or Audi A6, the customer pays a base fare of Rs 80, an additional Rs 18 per km, and Rs 2 per minute. In other words, the only major charge that Uber has over and above Meru's is the per-minute charge. A one-hour drive would add an extra Rs 120 to the fare.

4. usa11

Credit:
    There App looks too cool and easy to use. You can also earn Ref credits ( Rs.600 per referral )
    Being myself in Delhi , this is A+ for me but not promoting to that as only 3 cities.

PIEKEY likes this.
  5. binit

binit New Member

Credit:
    What about the credit card??? Does one have to use a credit card to register>??

6. usa11

Credit:

Yes , It's a must.
    You can remove your card after using free credits

7. rocker123

rocker123 New Member

Credit:
    Hey USA bro !! How r u .. longg time.. I was searching for a deal online.. And i saw this thread....

I have tried this deal, thanks a lot for the share, i got the free credit... Thanks for the share.
    NOTE: There is a way to register without sharing ur actual CC details... I have used that trick for registration...

I even used my first ride... Uber's service is amazing

usa11 likes this.
  8. usa11

Credit:

Hi Rocker bro , yeah long time. All well and hope same with you :)

I also used my first ride today. Amazing experience :) Bill was approx 650 and 500 used from 1 coupon and balance from my credits. Total free.
    You get the drivers photo , cab number , etc instantly and also exact position of the cab all the way through can be tracked.
    Even after my free credits expire , I will continue using them. Service is too reasonable for the price paid. 5 stars for them.
    Though only 3 cities at the moment , can't resist and moving this to A+ now.

CC details : Well , I have given actual and see no harm anyway. Company is reliable and reputed.

9. afzal

afzal Well-Known Member

Credit:
  10. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    thanks usa and afzal bro

usa11 likes this.
  11. warrior

warrior Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Great deal !