Win Prizes Worth Rs 1000 On This Christmas - Rapid Fire Posting Contest - On 25th Dec 11 AM To 8 PM

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by developer, Dec 23, 2013.

1. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Hello Members,

We Are Back With A New Contest For This Christmas
    Prizes To Be Won - Rs 1000
    Date : 25th December 2013 Time - 11 AM To 8 PM​
    The name of the contest is "Rapid Fire Posting Contest". Users will just have to post in the thread to win the prizes.​
    Here is how this contest works​
    1) We have created 10 threads for this posting contest. Users will start posting in each thread at a specific time. For example : Thread 1 posting time starts at 11 AM. Thus, users will start posting anything in the thread at 11 AM EXACTLY.​
    2) Users who will have the 10th post of the thread will win the prize of 10 Rs Mobile recharge/Gift Voucher/OS Credit.​
    3) In each thread, we will count till 100 post. Thus, users who will have 10th post, 20th post, 30th post and..so on..till 100th post will win. Thus, each thread will have 10*10 = 100 rs prize.​
    4) Total 10 threads are created and thus, 100*10 = 1000 rs prizes will be given. Each user can win multiple times and combine the recharge/gift voucher/os credit after the contest is over.​
    =============================================================​
    5) Here is the opening timing of each thread​
    Date : 25th December, 2013​
    ===========================================================​
    Rules/Notes for this contest​
    1) This contest is open to every member of Online Sasta Community. Even new members can also participate.​
    2) Members can post (and should post) as fast as possible to increase their chance of winning. To prevent abuse, we have installed flood gate which will allow members to post 1 time every 10 seconds.​
    3) No member should post anything in the thread before it's opening time (see above table to get an idea of opening time of each thread)​
    4) Posts beyond 100 won't be counted in any thread.​
    5) Winners will be declared after the contest is over. Admin/Mods decision will remain final.​
    6) Gift Voucher can be provided of any website as long as they allow gift vouchers and your prize fall in the number limit. For example, flipkart provides GV starting from 25 rs...thus, your total prize earning from this contest should be greater than 25 to avail the gift voucher prize for flipkart.​
    7) 1st post in each thread will be posted by me (obviously!). Thus, users can start from 2nd post. Users can post anything that they like as long as it doesn't violates the basic rules of OS. (Users can post jokes, shayari, shopping websites name, product links etc..etc..as long as it is according to the rules of OS)​
    8) If users want to practice for the contest, please do in this thread. (To check flood-gate limit etc)..​
    9) If any user has any type of confusion regarding the contest, Please ask here or PM me.​
    10) Make sure to put a note on the starting time of the contest : 25th Dec, 2013 - SHARP 11 AM​
    =========================================================​

juxik, Muthu15, yogesh899891 and 5 others like this.
  2. developer

Credit:
    All The Guys who are asking :

Yes, YOU CAN POST ANYTHING IN THE THREAD AS LONG AS IT IS ACCORDING TO THE BASIC RULES OF OS. JOKES, SHAYARIS, ANY NEWS ETC..

1 More Thing To Clarify

--> I may open (unlock) the threads before the opening time. That means i may open the 11 AM thread at 10:59 AM but still members need to start posting at exactly 11 AM only. I will delete all posts done before 11 AM.

3. developer

Credit:
  4. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
  5. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Developer bhai , Can Admins/Mods take part in this Contest :D
    I also want to play in this :p

6. developer

Credit:

Sorry bro...mods/admin cannot take part in this contest.

7. osking

osking Member

Credit:
    I am ready!

8. developer

Credit:
  9. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    developer - can a person post continuously if no one else is posting in between....

10. developer

Credit:

Yes bro...but flood gate limit is 10 seconds. Thus, 1 member can post every 10 seconds. It doesn't matter if no one else is posting or not. So keep posting once every 10 seconds to increase your chance for winning.

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  11. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ok thanks!!

12. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    developer, admin, dev and 2 others like this.
  13. ROHIT61194

Credit:
  14. developer

Credit:
  15. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    Even I would like to take part in this contest just to test my luck ;) :p... I hope other members won't mind coz this id also has flood check of 10 seconds ;)...

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  16. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    dusri mein nahi hai kya ?

17. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    mailtolokeshchawla and Sasta like this.
  18. developer

Credit: