[winner Declared] Watch IPL Match 6 with Online Sasta and Win Branded T-Shirt

Discussion in 'OS Cricket Mega Contest 2014 - Rs 50,000' started by admin, Apr 19, 2014.

1. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    6th Match is between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils.

Do visit online sasta on 19th April @ 8 PM for playing IPL contest and stand a chance to win Branded T-Shirt.

Person scoring highest points will win Branded T-Shirt. In case of Tie, we will have a tie breaker as Rapid Fire or something else.

Points criteria / Questions/ Number of Points for each question/ Prediction end time for every question is mentioned below. You guys just need to answer the questions before end time. While answering do mention question number.

First Innings (25 Points):-

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

Entries accepted till:- Before 19th delivery bowled i.e. before 3.1 delivery.

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

4. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery.

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

6. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

8. Guess the score of Team Batting First at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 6 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery.

9. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery.

Team Batting Second Innings (15 Points Only):-

1. Will Team Batting Second Win the Match? (Yes or No) (3 points).

2. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

3. Guess the score of Team Batting Second in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

4. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

5. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

6. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

PS : I may not be available for monitoring which post is valid or not at that moment but certainly after 3-4 hrs I can surely analyze whether post is valid or not. I will be dependent on other members where they can mention that Entries are closed for this question. Let's say we have question to predict runs after 6 overs and prediction ends before bowling 19th (3.1 delivery) then member can post that 2 runs scored on 3.1 delivery and entries are closed... Do mention runs scored so that other members cannot claim that delivery was still not bowled.

2. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    AWESOME , COMING @ 8 PM TO WIN IN TODAYS MATCH

3. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    good 2nd match ke liye hai. :)

4. sahilmalik92

sahilmalik92 Active Member

Credit:
    yo guys get ready @8 pm :)

5. Supercops

Supercops Well-Known Member

Credit:
    nice...

6. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    kahan gaye sub?

7. ANKIT SHINMAR

ANKIT SHINMAR Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Match start

First Innings (25 Points):-

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

8. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    i will play too today

9. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    kallis out :p

10. Supercops

Supercops Well-Known Member

Credit:
    present...

11. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Contest challu ho gya and khelne ko koi hai nahi :(...

12. aaryan22

aaryan22 Active Member

Credit:
    1. 1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points. 32-37

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct) 6 or 4

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points). 2

4. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
      Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery. 60-65

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
      Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery. 2

6. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
      Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery. 101-106

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
      Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery. 3

8. Guess the score of Team Batting First at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 6 points.
      Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery. 144-154

9. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
      Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery. 6

13. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    hum hain na :love:

14. ANKIT SHINMAR

Credit:
    Kolkata Knight Riders 10-1 (1.0 Ovs )

15. ANKIT SHINMAR

Credit:
  16. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    gambhir gone too

17. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    lagta hain sab 3.1 overs tak hi lagaenge....

18. ANKIT SHINMAR

Credit:
    Kolkata Knight Riders 11-2 (2.0 Ovs )

19. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    @admin ji alerts main shayad problem aa rahi hain...

20. Amolverma.9

Amolverma.9 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    1.30-35
    2.6 or 8
    3. 2 wicket