[ Winners Declared ] Counting Contest Number 3 : Win Prizes worth Rs.500 + more surprises

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by usa11, Jun 27, 2013.

1. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Counting Contest No.3 , Win a total of Rs.500 in Mobile recharges + more surprises
    Please read rules carefully as it may be a little confusing.

1) We will count from 1 to 70.
    2) I will post 1 and than next person 2 , after that person 3 and so on till we reach 70.
    3) There has to be a gap of minimum 30 minutes between the posts.
    4) Any posts in less than 30 minutes will be treated as a non legit post. There has to be minimum 30 minutes of time difference between the posts to be legit. For example , counting post is made at 8:21 PM , next legit post in counting can be made earliest at 8:51 PM.
    5) All my posts will be non legit except the first in which I will post 1 and from where time and counting will begin.
    6) Each Osian is allowed maximum of 18 posts including non legit posts. If a person reaches 18 posts including non legit posts , his further posts even legit will be treated as non legit.
    7) Gossip posts are allowed and wouldn't be treated in the counting of legit or non legit posts. But such posts should not have any counting numbers in it and strictly no editing done. Such posts will be treated as invisible posts and not part of the contest in counting or Timings.
    8) No Editing allowed in any posts without my permission. If editing is done , it will forced to be treated as non legit post and go in your tally.

Prizes :
    1) Osian who reaches to count 70 gets Rs.50 recharge.
    2) Osian who posts maximum number of legit posts gets Rs.100 recharge.
    Since it can be maximum 18 legit , in case of tie , prize will be divided equally.
    3) Osian who reaches to count 10 gets Rs.50 recharge.
    4) Osian who reaches to count 25 gets Rs.50 recharge.
    5) Osian who reaches to count 50 gets Rs.50 recharge.
    6) Osian who posts least unique legit posts gets Rs.100 recharge.
    7) There are also 2 surprise numbers. Osian who reaches to count those numbers will also get Rs.50 recharge each.

I will be final authority in case of any disputes and no argument will be entertained.

Thanks and Best of luck to all

I will also throw up some rapid fire bonus questions in between in which you can win some instant prizes So keep an eye in this thread when I am online

I do not want any Osian to feel that they missed the chance of getting Max legit posts by not getting aware of this Contest so will start this Contest on 29th June.
    Contest will only start after I post number 1 in this thread to start the Counting

Asked 2 Bonus Questions on Page 11 as below and each carry Rs.100 prize.
    Posting them here as well.
    Read Them carefully to avoid any silly mistakes.

1) Post the link of any International Cricket Match with maximum number of players in a single Team who were not born in the country for whom they are playing for. Osian who posts the link with maximum number of players in a single Team till 11am 30th June wins. In case of tie , osian posting first wins. Only 1 entry allowed per Osian and no editing allowed.
    I hope question is clear. For example if South Africa played a particular match in which all it's 11 players were born outside South Africa , you need to post the link of that Match scorecard. That's all. It can be 11 players , 10 players or even 5 players , but the osian posting maximum number wins.

2) Same like above. But instead of Birth place criteria ,
    criteria this time is Ex captains/captain in an international cricket match.
    So you have to post the link of the match where in a single team , maximum number of players have represented as a captain in an International match at some time or the other. ( at the time of that match and not if been captain later on )
    For example , if India played a particular match on 13th July , 1998 and in that particular match all 11 Indian players have represented as a captain on or before 13th July , 1998 in any International cricket match , you have to post the link of that match.
    Osian who posts the link with maximum number of players in a single Team till 11am 30th June wins. In case of tie , osian posting first wins. Only 1 entry allowed per Osian and no editing allowed.

Aryan, BLING6, juxik and 3 others like this.
  2. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    nice contest usa bro

usa11 likes this.
  3. usa11

Credit:
    Thanks sam bro. It will start on 29th

4. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    nice contest bro...thanks

5. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    usa11 29th ko time kitna hoga of your post.

6. usa11

Credit:
    It's 29th already now.
    But will start in the evening approx 6pm

onlydeals likes this.
  7. onlydeals

onlydeals Member

Credit:
    Good Contest USA bhai.....m ready to play the contest :)

8. don007

don007 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ready :whistle:

9. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    Great contest.... :)

10. Arif

Arif Well-Known Member

Credit:
    nice contest in OS :)