99LABELS.COM Selling Fake Aeropostale Tees

Discussion in 'Website Review' started by sanjeevt, Oct 30, 2012.

?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2012.
  1. Genuine Tees

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. sanjeevt

sanjeevt New Member

Credit:
    [attachment=13][attachment=12][attachment=11][attachment=10]Today I have seen that 99Labels selling fake Aeropostale Tees for 599 INR.Bagittoday selling same Tess for 499 INR.

2. BLING6

BLING6 Active Member

Credit:
    that doesnot mean they are fake.....
    bagittoday may sell for a lesser price
    that doesnot mean 99labels is fake

flipkart usually sells most products at a higher price
    than competitive websites
    same way
    that doesnot mean flipkart is fake

PS:doesnot mean i am not defending 99lables
    or i don't like flipkart
    just giving examples

3. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    99labels is undoubtedly beter than bagittoday....

4. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Hi Sanjeev ,
    This doesn't make any valid point and more ever at price of Rs.599 , buyers can get discount using credits. Bagittoday is by far one of the worst similar concept sites.

Regarding your other post of Diesel , I really doubt they will dare to sell fakes at these prices and neither from the pics posted comes any clarity.
    I suggest to contact them in advance in case you are planning to buy those.

I saw a similar issue and posted about it here :

http://onlinesasta.com/forum/Thread-See ... bels-today

I contacted them and came to understand that the pictures were mistakenly posted of the wrong similar item and actual goods they shipped were 100% genuine and not like the pics posted. I did not purchased that item so cannot comment exactly which goods were shipped.
    Anyway , I am not trying to defend them but 99labels have been one of the best sites among all Club concept sites and I never received any fake product from them in my 80+ orders with them so far and extremely satisfied with all my purchases. Though this Tommy incident really raised my eyebrows towards them and I am more cautious before buying for items I am not sure and check in advance. And if still something goes wrong and I am not satisfied , they take back the returns.

btw...........welcome to OS. I doubt you came here just to post your feedback for 1 site and have more to offer and gain as well.

5. Cevno

Cevno New Member

Credit:
    Have good experience with 99labels before.

6. Honey497

Honey497 New Member

Credit:
    99Labels is better site than Bagittoday.