Daily Top Poster Contest - Win Rs 50 Recharge Everyday - Prizes upto Rs 1400 To Be Won Every Month

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by developer, Jul 1, 2013.

1. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

well of-course he gets credits...

ROHIT61194 likes this.
  2. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Sasta is winner for 19th July..congrats.

Sasta likes this.
  3. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    How will that member feel if there are no comments on his offer or deal?? Atleast I feel dejected whenever there is no one to comment on a deal/offer posted by me... If I'm posting any offer then I do expect appreciation/or suggestions from the fellow member on that deal... So indirectly this contest is actually for the members who post offers...

BTW answering your specific question - Member who is posting a deal gets credits for posting

Sasta likes this.
  4. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:

5. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    day 16,17,19 won by Sasta
    day 15,18 by me :)

6. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    means Sasta Cannot win on day 20 & 21 :p:D;):)

7. jaypandey

jaypandey Well-Known Member

Credit:

Its appreciating effort no doubt .Its good members give their opinion.but what make difference between a members who is searching & making a offer gets 1 credit & same happens to the members who comments on it.both get equal points on an offer.I think the credit given to the member who is putting offers should be more compare to members who comments on it. Especially when that offer get into FP.

This really make a difference nor its easy to keep commenting.Please analysis & see to that the winner should be who is making actually a offer not only anyone who is commenting on an offer

8. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    Bro if you post a deal u surely get 1 credit for it , but the contests prize is for top poster, its not compulsory that even after 100 posts , its not guaranteed that the person posting is getting anything :)

9. jaypandey

Credit:
    :) Rohit This is my only point. whats the diff. between members doing hard work& putting offer or members who is just commenting.
    I always appreciate that members comments on offers & appreciating for me too.but WTD(n)

10. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    the difference is there are many persons participating in the top posters contest and only 1 wins , but in your offers case everyone who provides offers gets the credit :)

11. jaypandey

Credit:
    Thats why i m pointing out that commenting on offers should get the credit but when that particular offer is on fp should get more point so that member can be better run in this competition

12. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    but bro if u do you do it like that no one would like to comment on others offers

13. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Dil(NEUTRAL WALA) jeeto, sirf contests nahi :p

14. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    For normal Hot deals, OP gets 1 credit, commentators get 0.05 per post

15. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    dil to hum log roj hi jeet te hai :)

Sasta likes this.
  16. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    that is also only for day's first 20 posts , after that nothing :(

17. admin

Credit:
    nithin did a lot of spam today which is not tolerable in this community... commenting +1 and just copy pasting comments on all the deals...

I'm sorry to say nithin but you will get a fine of 25 credits due to this spam... Your 25 credits will be deducted soon and doing same again will lead to indefinite ban .....

Winner of Day 21 is ROHIT61194...

18. Download123

Download123 Well-Known Member

Credit:
  19. admin

Credit:
    OMG!!! I commented after getting review from my mods only... Just now checked the posts by nithin and I don't understand what made him to post blindly?? We review each and every comment carefully and this is first time we have seen such kind of spam in this contest....

nithin - you get 7 days ban for this spam...

20. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    thanks admin, actually its day 20 :)