DEshing Body Building

Discussion in 'Merchant's Den' started by sumanbali, Jul 24, 2014.

1. sumanbali

sumanbali New Member

Credit:
    it's healthy that's meaningful that works your question yeah mine yes people will sometimes ask this well what if you find in a situation you know where your plate you're in a plane the plane crashes somewhere and now you find yourself in the terrain where let's say there are no plans to eat what so ever but there are lots of chubby little rabbits running around and now you have to have a choice you help II don't know where there is such a train but were destroyed us talking theoretically I it was a TestCore Pro match in other words the only thing there is to it I animal are let's say again the only way that you can survive there and you know that you'll be there let's say for years so you can just so you know waited out and just kind of fast you know it either it either eat the animals or die as strict vegetarian what do you do and this is the beta cancer issue the actual vague answer you with the animals very simple you eat the animals are there is no choice at that point you see at that point the fact let me back up ethics means choice there is no are concept of there being ethics unless there is choice because what it means to be ethical is that you choose to do the right thing the verses the wrong thing okay when a choice is now well when you are now deprived of choice now ethics is no longer involved now it's no longer a matter of well know you know let me choose not to eat these animals you know because there something else I can be no there is no choice you either eat the animals are guaranteed you'll die at this point it's not ethical decision it’s a decision of self-preservation and you eat the animals of course for an individual who is spiritual who is a yogi are ..
    http://truetestcoreprosite.com/

2. afzal

afzal Well-Known Member

Credit:
  3. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    wrong section, moving to merchant's den . Plz post in correct section ........