EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    @Aryan
    OW : Just today completed 2 easy surveys for 20 points each.
    and 1 for some Shampoo survey ( smooth and short ) for 30 points yesterday.

2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    no luck. still getting update your profile. had got a 20 pointer 3 days ago, was screened out. :-/

gtm - was waiting for 30 points last month, now have 126 in no time (redeemed on 23rd). other account, 3-4 months old is at 700. bestest so far.

redeemed one more fk voucher from vo. 4th since feb. but now 25 points left in account. earlier carry over points took so long to get credited that in between other 400 was easily collected but now very less surveys from 2 months.

tps, so many surveys but all return with 20 points. too many users joined I guess. even trying next minute survey comes it shows quota full.

3. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    Getting a lot of survey req. From India speaks now a days and that to from 70-120 pointer(rs70-120). Currently not participating in any survey as did a survey of 70 pointer before but till now didn't get d credits and moreover there is no way to contact them..!!

4. usa11

Credit:
    OW : Just now completed another 20 pointer. Very easy and took just few minutes. Related with Employment companies. Redeemed 500 FK GV and received instantly :)
    Try to login now and hope this 20 pointer shows up at your end.

Star : Requested few 100 FK Gv's just now.

GTM : Redeemed $50 cheque few days back. Waiting for my cheque now

VO : Keep receiving surveys but I just delete these days.

TPS : Yes , I feel you are 100% right. Too many promotions of TPS everywhere made too many users active there. Completed 3000 in all accounts after a long wait and redeemed last month. Not attempting any more unless reward points are over 1k.

Try making a search to know if they are paying as well or not.
    In fact I notice many complaints against them for non payment and they are not active on their facebook page this year. Better to avoid this site.
    https://www.facebook.com/indiaspeaks.net/timeline

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  5. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    finally after three and half months struggle for 70 points, completed opinion world's target and received flipkart gv instantly.

usa11 likes this.
  6. usa11

Credit:
    :)
    Really wonder why it took so long.
    Now days , I am completing at least 1 survey every 2 days with them.

7. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    Got this mail from gtm today..!!

Please read the instruction page carefully
    A 2-Month Special Study

Dear panelist,

You are to be invited to participate in a survey last 2 months.
    If you'd like to take part in, you're required to have:

One laptop/ One tablet/ Both of them

If you'd like to fulfill the entire survey, you need to finish the following steps:

Firstly, complete a screening questionnaire.
    Secondly, if you're qualified to:
    1. Laptop qualifications:
      • You will see a hyperlink in the last page. Please click it to download and install the software.
      • After installment, please activate the software. You need to use your GTM IDto activate, please notice that: Do not use the email address for registration. Do use the ID in 'Information of My Account' after entering into GTM. Only numbers are allowed to use, do not use English or Chinese letters. Please ensure to write correctly in order to distribute the incentives in the right account after the survey.
      • Please save this software in your laptopfor 2 months. If you restart your laptop, please use your GTM ID to activate the software again.
      • In the next 2 months, you don't need to operate anything after software activation.
      • After 2 months, we will deliver you the incentives valued $16 or so. Here is a reminder that if you drop out during the survey or uninstall the software, you can't receive the incentives.
    2. Tablet qualifications:
      • We will collect your valid email address.
      • When you're qualified to Tablet qualifications after check, you'll be informed account, password and hyperlink to download the software via email.
      • Please use your TABLET to download the software and install it. Do use the provided account and password to register.
      • Please save this software in your tablet for 2 months. In the next 2 months you don't need to operate anything after software activation.
      • After 2 months, we will deliver you the award incentives valued $16 or so. Here is a reminder that if you drop out during the survey or uninstall the software, you can't receive the incentives.
    3. If you're qualified to have both laptop and tablet:
      • You can download and install the software on the two devices according to the instruction above and ensure not to uninstall in for 2 months.
      • After 2 months, we will deliver you the award incentives valued $32 or so.

The survey execution is expected to happen from Oct 27 to Dec 31, 2014. Some adjustment may happen according to real situation.

If you're interested in this survey, please save this instruction for checking information in future. Whilst please select YES for participation; otherwise, select NO.

8. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I qualified this but didn't get any link to download app or software. may be I didn't read the last page properly enough and missed something though I'm pretty sure there was nothing like download here or stuff and only long unreadable lecture.

if anyone else qualified do share if they got links to download or not. :)

9. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    Don't u think it could be a threat to our privacy..?? Don't know what data they will send from our laptop and tablet..!!

10. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I don't have anything private in laptop or tablet (and mobiles). for private stuff I have a PC. I don't have any contact info saved on mobile or tab (for spying softwares like truecaller) and I never do any financial transactions on these 3.

but I don't have link even to download. don't know what went wrong.

11. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:

Would not be able to participate as I don't own a tablet :(

12. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    it says only for u.. but i am sure many would have received d same mail :p

[​IMG]

Hi Rd,
    From today until the 30th November 2014 we are offering our Global Test Market members an exclusive 20% point discount off the below rewards from our catalogue:

• Baskin Robbins Gift Voucher INR 500
    • Bata Voucher INR 500
    • Domino’s Gift Voucher INR 500
    • Greendust Gift Voucher INR 300 & 500
    • Super Card INR 300 & 500
    • Vero Moda Gift Voucher INR 500

13. ALI

ALI Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Just did a survey on Valuedopinion [90 pointer 25mins Entertainment]
    WOW the survey was amazing. It contained 4 videos to watch .Enjoyed doing the surveys.
    Recommend to do.

14. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    @ALI bhai, mujhe to last mahine se jab bhi koi survey ata hai valuedop ka link 404 error de deti hai. have you faced this? last survey 60 points ka 13 oct ko kiya tha uske pehle 27 September ko. beech mein bahut kam survey aaye aur sabme error aa gai. :(

15. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    gtm's 1 account going great guns. 400 points in 1 month and getting at least 1 survey daily. :D

another account's cheque not received so far, redeemed on 23 September. :(

16. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    @rd, 138 points mein super card le lo, buy flipkart/bookmyshow/homeshop18 voucher from giftcardindia using that card. direct saving of 20%. mere 940 points hain. eagerly waiting to complete 1000 so I can get at least 3 super cards.

17. ALI

ALI Well-Known Member

Credit:
    just got free from exams and did survey today after its 3 reminder to do survey :p
    no bhai valued opinion is going smoothly for me.... just redeemed two FK 400 GV's in last 2 months
    more than that i am more interested in doing surveys of valuedopinion and indiaspeaks [irrespective of fact that they pay later] :)
    Also GTM mai kya locha hai .... what is its lowest points to redeem [i have 190 or 210 points in it] ??

Rd singh likes this.
  18. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    minimum redemption points required 1000, minimum value is about 110 points for 300 worth gv. right now gtm is running November offer which gives 20% discount on selected cards. doesn't includes flipkart voucher so better one can buy gci super card and buy flipkart voucher from gci.

19. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    since Feb I have redeemed 6 flipkart vouchers on valuedopinion on single account only and will get 7th anytime now, sitting on 385 points with 120 still pending. but no more points for future left which is huge drawback now. earlier I had points in kitty ready for next voucher. :(

20. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:

Is Indiaspeaks a legit site..? I stopped doing their survey when they did not credit my 70 survey points..and also there is no way to contact them..!! Though getting a lot of survey from them nowadays that too for more then 100 points..!!