[EXPIRED] Find The Player 4 on 16th May at 6 pm. Win 8 GB Pen Drive or MORE

Discussion in '[Archive] OS Cricket Mega Contest' started by usa11, May 13, 2013.

1. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Tum hari to 3 minute meri 1 minute, @Usa bro kuch consolation milega kya?

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    pics dekh ke maine 5 minutes matt elliot mein barbaad kiye. wo bhi 28 september share karta hai stuart clark se. par weakest link nguyen ke liye firse date of birth search ki to easily mil gaya :p

3. Honest

Honest Active Member

Credit:
    well played lokesh bro mein 1st mein phas gaya tha yani cricket stock exchange mein. for me it was toughest.

very well designed by usa bro.

Bro we want this type of quiz more more and more . if you have plan to hold some type of contest even after ipl contest please please include this type of contest because it has lot of fun value with knowledge associated.

4. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    thanks honest!!
    such kahu to mujhe bilkul bhi nahi laga tha ki main jeet paayunga....maine yehi socha tha ki 2 cricketers hain inka date of birth ka koi link nahi...1 stock exchange ka pic tha...to last pic thi rob nguyen ki..to ussi pic se date of birth match kiya bas.....

Honest likes this.
  5. Honest

Honest Active Member

Credit:
    i forgot to address usa11 bro so once again typing to get my request noticed by admins and usa11 bro.

usa11 bro, we want this type of quiz more more and more . if you have plan to hold some contest even after this mega ipl contest please please include find player (or anything other)contest because it has lot of fun value with knowledge associated.

Thanks,

usa11 and mailtolokeshchawla like this.
  6. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Many thanks Honest bro for your appreciation and support.
    We would always like to held contests which are liked by members and these kind of appreciation
    gives us enough motivation as well.
    For sure similar Contests will be held in future. Without cricket hints , it will make it more tougher
    and enjoyable

Prince bro : Consolation prize nahi hain :p

Aryan bro : Matt Elliot was not possible as was selecting only current IPL players. May be I forgot to mention that point

7. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    oh.. waise elliot wave, same dob was confusing but when couldn't get anything concrete i shifted back to that formula racer. :D