[ Expired ] Tell your Best moment of 2012 and Win prizes worth Rs.150

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by usa11, Dec 26, 2012.

1. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    RE: Tell your Best moment of 2012 and Win prizes worth Rs.150

sir contest to 1st ko khatam hone wala tha pehle he dukan kyun bandh kar di?? :p :p

2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:

thanks pk bhai, acha hua shadi nahi Hui, biwi ki maar se bache ho, kuch din aur aish karlo fir aa Jana hum jaise barbaado ki line me. :p

ok us bro, as you say. :)

3. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Tell your Best moment of 2012 and Win prizes worth Rs.150

ab mein kese participate karu?? :p :(

4. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:

oh , I forgot bro that this particular one was open till 1st Jan.
    Never mind.
    Winners declared so far are fine and will get prizes.

If someone else also participates till 1st Jan , there will be new prize for them.
    One more additional prize among entries done from now till 1st Jan. If I find no
    one deserving among entries made from now till 1st Jan , no one will get. So it's
    not a sure shot prize.
    Thanks

5. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

oops let me put my entry on..
    The best moment of 2012 for me was when i first met my GF Seriously it was a total melo drama..
    We were @ a party , we were stranger, and a guy was teasing her....
    And mene sirf apni g.f ko kaha ke go to the other side of the party and dance.. as usko pata nahi tha that a guy was trying to touch her...uske baad mene us ladke ko bahar le jaa kar sachi mein bohot mara hai and sirf mene he nahi ladkiyon ne bhi bohot mara tha shamat aa gayi thi us ladke ki to...
    That was one of the very best moment of life time for me...
    as i met my loved 1 for the very first time and that is too like this..!! :) :)

6. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

PK bro es incident ke baad matlab aapki love story shuru hui :)... Nice love story bro :)... So wen r u planning to marry :)

7. amit07sharma

amit07sharma New Member

Credit:

my memorable moment of not only 2012 bt of my whole life when after clearing my 12 class from kv then I was compeled to join in the engineering cllge in which I didn't want to stdy which is 80 km frm my house ambala nd I was doing daily up down, ohh my god frnds u all cant understand my situation from which I was going I was so frustrated I decided to quit from tht cllge to jst because of the long distance bt I quit I was unable to give a fare work hard to my parents monetary nd dreams....umhhh I lost my father's rs 60,000 bt after tjt also my parents where nt bahaving odd with me they did nt want to hurt me bt I know they where deeply hurt by the fact their son will do in future... because I haf quit tht cllge in sep so I can nt join other cllge.. then after 30 days 1 parcel came of my call letter to attend ssb in bhopal to become a liutinant in army which I was forgetten tht I have given nda exam which was cleared then I put my all efforts into preparation of ssb, at the mean while all the other person of the families were critizing me, bt I made no attention them all where saying the clearing ssb is nt easy u cant crack tht finally tht moment came i went there for ssb, first cleared the screening 63 out of 374 clearen screening then the process of ssb goes on 5 days with 63 candidates nd the result of ssb was going to announce by the officers, all the candidate have made their own candidates who was going to crack the ssb. nobody was saying tht chest no 14 would be slected chest 14 was me.. then this happening dipress me a lot.. now officers at the result time he was calling the chest no of selsected candidate ..first was 2... he was so hppy...then 9... hear beat was inc. chest no 20, I losse my hope tht my name is nt gonna come then he call chest no 34... ....oh myy god thn he sad one unexpected thing after lessoning tht all where really mr toooo he said nd the last candidate who made it is is is chest no ......14 whtt I become so emotional at tht time I was cryingg all clapped for us nd congratulated us..nd all the remaining 58 candidate was to sad nd they were send back to railway stn....all went tremondsly well nd I was medically fit tooo nd finally I made it i was so hppy tht I. mde my parents proud..thnk god

8. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

sirji abhi to shuru hui hai... love story successfull tab hoti hai jab ladki ke mummy papa maan jaye lolz...
    And usse pehle mujhe kamana to start karne do..Still just Studying MCA :( :(
    First wanna earn itna ke usko ghar pe laa saku..!! :) :)

9. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

ARyan bhai aap dekh sakte ho upar meri post jisme mein already ladki ke chakkar mein fas chuka hu lolz..
    But it is better to be in rel. then being single i think so..! :)

10. admin

Credit:

amit07sharma:- bhai congrats to u :)... nd very best of luck 4 ur future... I would say u have made ur future by clearing SSB :)... My father wanted me to see as Army officer but I couldn't clear SSB... I attended my first SSB in Allahabad where I was first day out :(... Even my father went wid me to Allahabad to give me moral support... Still remember my chest number was 64... Nd I was out after GD round :(... My father was more disappointed than me after my rejection :(... After that got 2 more calls one from Bhopal SSB after six months and then from Bangalore SSB after one year which I didn't even attended because I didn't want to miss my engineering college classes... My father even said me to leave engineering college and start preparing for SSB... But I had only engineering in my mind :(... I still feel that I should have prepared for SSB to fulfill my father dreams but I couldn't :(.. I was really touched by ur story bro :).. Glad that u cleared SSB :)...

+2 rep for sharing :)

11. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

12. admin

Credit:

PK bro:- pyaar paisa nahi dekhta :p... thoda filmy socho :p... Dnt worry everything will went smooth :)... nd aap jaldi hi hum sabko apni shaadi mein bulayenge :p

13. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

hahahhaa....
    Hogi hogi zarur hogi jisse bhi hogi zarur bulaunga sabko pakka..! :)

14. admin

Credit:

PK bro:- 64 chest ka size nahi tha bhai :p... 64 chest number tha... agar size hota toh amit bhai ki 14 chest size socho kitni hogi :p

15. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

hahahahaha....!!!!!
    mujhe laga 64size bol rahe ho!!! :p :p
    itni badi chest to hulkhogan ki nahi thi :p :p

16. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:

my cat interview was held at mnnit Allahabad and my mom went with me.gd happened around 8 in evening and pi took place at 3 late night. made friends, girlfriends and even future langotia yaars. thanks some stupid guyz in GD I got full marks with only me speaking for 10 minutes out of 15, pi was also good. later I got 70th rank in general category and got admission in one of the best college. however i screwed myself and future after joining. still I will never forget that day and night spent in mnnit. I wish God give me one such night back. can't express the experience. :(

17. Guri

Guri Member

Credit:

Best moment of the year was the patch up with my girlfriend..... after a year of break up..... :) <3 very happy now....

18. amit07sharma

amit07sharma New Member

Credit:

thnk u admin bhai thnks a lot bt yr aap ek ache engineer ho to bhi ur father will definitely proud on u im 100% sure abt tht.... :angel:

19. ALI

ALI Well-Known Member

Credit:

Thanks USA11 ...:biggrin:

20. admin

Credit:

Amit bhai yeh toh abhi mere dad hi bata sakte hai woh proud feel karte hai ya gaaliya dete hai :p :p