[ FAKE REVIEW ] Whaaky - Better Shopping Experience

Discussion in 'Website Review' started by Manohar Reddy, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Manohar Reddy

Manohar Reddy Member

Credit:
    MODS EDIT :
    Below Review is Fake and self promotion
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m one amongst the Shopping freaks.. most of the times I follow online reviews before buying anything. So, looking at some of the Whaaky reviews, I assumed that the quality, service may be really bad and hence, never made an attempt to place an order.

My wife is a home maker, she happened to find an online shopping site i.e Whaaky.com and excited to purchase 5 Bed sheets which is one of the tempting deals. But, as I saw few reviews I objected her to place an order and she was literally upset.

So, in order to prove that her choice is wrong, I‘ve placed an order right in front of her (I was under assumption that, they will not even confirm the order). But, Surprisingly, I got an immediate confirmation upon booking my order. I thought, let me not over excite as I was not sure they are going to deliver the Quality product and kept on waiting for the order to get delivered and prove the same to my wife.

Unlike others feedback, Whaaky was Amazing they are coordinating with me on Phone, responding to mails and what else I can expect from an Online Shopping site..? Yes, undoubtedly the Quality of the product always matter.. So now I’m more excited to see Whaaky Products.

Finally, one Saturday morning a person has come and knocked the door..!
    Who’s that…? He is a Delivery Boy, got Whaaky Products.

I opened the Pack before the delivery boy left and excited to see products that we ordered from Whaaky along with my wife…

Unbelievable…! Whaaky delivered 5 bed sheets with the Great Quality, color .

“My wife is Soo Excited and said… You cheated me….

What..? You stopped me to Shop from Whaaky all these days… Because of you, I missed all the deals from Whaaky…This time I’ll never believe your words. Let me have my own experience… “
    Thanks Whaaky for being a platform for a people like me who cann’t go all the way and roam on the roads to avail discounted shopping.

Now, I made a decision that, I’ll never believe online reviews. Will have my own shopping experience..!
    I strongly recommend Whaaky.com It is the best Online Shopping Site with great Discounts.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  2. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    :p:D:ROFLMAO:
    Normally I get angry at self promotion fake reviews but the way you posted cannot control my laughs
    Please stop wasting yours and ours time. If you want to promote your site , we are not stopping you.
    Post it in Merchants Den :
    http://onlinesasta.com/forum/forums/merchants-den.48/
    I don't see what you will gain by posting such meaningless reviews in normal Website Review section. Anyone can understand that your review is fake. I have no experience with your site but after seeing such irresponsible posts time and again with different names in spite of being given so many Warnings , makes me much more determined to stay away from your site. You are just giving a bad impression of your site to everyone and nothing else.

admin and ALI like this.
  3. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    You really meant this? :D

usa11 likes this.
  4. usa11

Credit:
    I never purchased with Whaaky but after browsing some consumer complaint forums , can understand they are a
    pathetic site. Can also see plenty of their self promotion fake reviews. Must stay away from such sites.

Sasta likes this.
  5. Surya1495

Surya1495 New Member

Credit:
    I have browse the site and If you see the deals they are good..
    I like the pack of 5 trousers, Should buy it?

6. usa11

Credit:
    Which one ? Post the link.
    Have no experience with site but honestly feel that sites customer care is not good. So take your call and pls do post your simple honest experience here if you really buy

7. Surya1495

Surya1495 New Member

Credit:
    Okay, Admin.

8. usa11

Credit:
    Post the product link. At least we can see if it's a good deal also or not.

9. Surya1495

Surya1495 New Member

Credit:
  10. usa11

Credit:
    Surya1495 likes this.
  11. Surya1495

Surya1495 New Member

Credit:
    Now that's a good Idea... :D

12. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:
    +1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    The best part is "You stopped me to Shop from Whaaky all these days… Because of you, I missed all the deals from Whaaky" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But the second last line written by him is correct to some extent :- "Now, I made a decision that, I’ll never believe online reviews." :p

usa11 likes this.