First 200 orders at Myntra free on 29th - Starts from tonight

Discussion in 'Must Buy Deals (A+ Rated)' started by smit, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Dimer

Dimer New Member

Credit:
    Cool brother. Dont take me wrong. Even if I am a member of OS from few months and not aware of "The Secret Method" to use a "to be activated" Coupon, I would have doubted and reacted the same way. I am just curious. That's all.

Bajwa likes this.
  2. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    Well ur username says sumthing else ;)... BTW no hard feelings for you but coupon was working before it was released .. If you cannot trust then we cannot help :)

ROHIT61194 likes this.
  3. Dimer

Dimer New Member

Credit:
    Bajwa and Developer, I was not arguing. I just wanted to know if its possible and true as I think it is not (pardon my ignorance).
    I am aware of private forum you talk about where there is a restriction of access which is present in almost all sites like OS.

If you still think I am arguing and blah blah, I will be out of here right now.

4. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

no bro..no problem..we welcome all members here...and also do participate in our sunday myntra contest..

5. Dimer

Dimer New Member

Credit:
    What about my Username? Do you think I could not find any other name? I wanted you guys know that I am a Dimer. So my username was intentional. We all know most of site admins/mods/owners were once dimers. What's in that. Everyone has a right to do what they want. Is there any rule that a dimer should not be here? Please let me know if there is any such rule. I will leave.

6. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    Yes, OS was first one to have private forum :-

http://onlinesasta.com/forum/thread...-lounge-exclusive-hidden-private-forum.17567/

And few even copied this idea ;)... And you are most welcome to be part of OS... We would be oblige if you will come online often on OS :)

7. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    I never said that u cannot be here... I just mentioned that ur words are not matching wid username .. this username depicts that u r here for arguing wid us and dat too dirty argument but u have been polite and replying nicely :).. So simply mentioned that "ur username says something else"

8. Dimer

Dimer New Member

Credit:
    That's the Spirit:) I have had enough from Myntra and we both know what's going on with it in the background right now:) But I will try to participate if the contest is interesting.

9. Dimer

Dimer New Member

Credit:
  10. rehanjaspal

rehanjaspal Active Member

Credit:
    Bro! We believe that u must be a Techie... but you must be knowing that many unusual things happen many times in these online shopping games. N this incidence is also one of them. N above all as said by bajwa n.developer bro..
    You have order number to clear your doubts. If some one is so good in cut-paste... he can also hide order number.

11. Dimer

Dimer New Member

Credit:
    I wouldnt do anything that may bring even a single chance of order cancellation.

12. pankaj1997

pankaj1997 Active Member

Credit:
    bhai 28 JUNE kiase aya.....29th ko to coupon shuru hua hai??

13. developer

Credit:

first read full thread and comment after that.

14. mail202as-news

mail202as-news New Member

Credit:
    Orders received?

15. developer

Credit:

talked to smit...order is shipped and got a tracking number also...

mail202as-news and ROHIT61194 like this.
  16. smit

smit Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Its out of delivery !!

17. smit

smit Well-Known Member

Credit:
    its out of delivery today :)

18. smit

smit Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Bag received ;)