Less deals promoted.. So boring

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Issues/ Suggestions/ Updates' started by dealsonly, Dec 4, 2013.

1. dealsonly

dealsonly Well-Known Member

Credit:
    It is observed from 3 to 4 days, the deals are actually not promoting quickly.. For each deal to be promoted, it is taking 1 hr or higher...

admin .. It is so boring to see Home Page every visit of the page, I can see the deals that are promoted 1 hr back..

Just a suggestion.. :)

2. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    We are still promoting more then 25 deals in a day on average but if your concern is regarding time taken to promote a deal then it is because of the less details posted by members. I would expect a deal to have price comparison so that we should not waste our time in searching whether this deal is cheapest or not... We actually check each and every deal before promoting whether it is cheapest or not and just not blindly promote the deals unlike other forums... I guess you have posted this concern because you feel that other forums are more generous in promoting deals to home page.. Well I bet I can find cheaper price for more then 80% deals being promoted in other forums... They promote deals to earn commission and we are here to serve our members with best and cheapest deals...

Another reason of delayed promotion is excessive copy/pasting being done regularly by below members:-
    Kanika Jain
    Vishnu Priya D
    Arjunrut
    Reddevil
    Chetanutah

Arjun, Reddevil and Chetan - they keep on posting same store deals without any reason just to earn credits... Daily they pick one store, open 20-30 products in that store and keep on posting... These kind of deals don't have any value in this forum... We may soon start penalizing them for such kind of activity because we want our forum to be spam free and the way they are posting useless deals is spam in my view... Now do you think deals posted by them are worth home page... Moreover they keep on pushing other good deals to 2nd or 3rd page and hence we take time to distinguish between spam deals and good deals..

Just for this reason we have very good feature in this forum "Suggest as A deal"... Whenever you think that deal is worth A then you should suggest it.. I can assure you that your suggestion will be taken on priority and we will try to promote suggested deal (if worth) to home page as early as we can...

To summarize:-
    1. Use Suggest as A deal feature
    2. Title should be concise and clear (with full price and store name)
    3. Always add price comparison in deals for increasing the chances of making it to home page...

3. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Today even Target is doing the same... Posting deals of the same store...

4. Target

Target Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Yup. I did the mistake.
    It 'll be seen for the last time from me

5. Arjunrut

Arjunrut Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I post good deals in each site so sometimes u feel I am posting from same site.
    Sorry for tat