Tell us your views and win prizes worth 200!!

Discussion in 'Online Sasta Exclusive Contests' started by Spiderman, Aug 9, 2014.

1. nilesh1003

nilesh1003 New Member

Credit:
    always there is a chance of improvement even in the best....in the sea of lots of sites.... onlinesasta is the key site which i visiting each and every day...you can make some improvements ... e.g can strat service like go paisa, payumoney and give some cash back on shopping from your affiliate earning

2. Spiderman

Spiderman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    You have been selected . :)
    Your review was nice.
    Request you to plz PM me all the details and you recharge will be done shortly.
    Thanks

admin likes this.
  3. vicky81

vicky81 New Member

Credit:
    Sir
    I heard this site from one of my friend. Firstly i thought this site is same as of other site like this. But i admit after using this site, i love this site. It is now in my routine to open this site after 2 or 3 hours.
    It has given me many discounts and cut my mobile recharges.
    I recommended to every person to see this site once and compare with any other site. I bet they liked it and stuck to it.

4. Spiderman

Credit:
    You too have been selected.
    Please Pm me all your details. :)
    Thanks
    Note :- All those selected who doesn't send me details before 8:15 their entries will be rejected and next best review will be selected.

5. Spiderman

Credit:
    You too have been selected.
    Please PM me your details.
    No partiality is being done as he is a mod.
    It's just that the review is nice. :)

Rd singh likes this.
  6. zaheen

zaheen Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I just loved to be a member of OS.First of all i like the nature of mods here since they are very friendly and its just like a family.Lookwise our forum is way ahead of other forums.No problems at all lookwise.But the forum needs to be improved in promoting good deals at right time.I have seen from the last few days that the forum is promoting very few deals on the home page & yet today only 5-6 deals are promoted.
    Just a suggestion from my side that mods should give more time on the forum,since i am seeing that only admin bro is handling the forum most of the time and other mods are nowhere to be seen.
    And last where is usa11 bro,not seen him online from a long time?

admin likes this.
  7. Spiderman

Credit:
    @Rdsingh @vicky81 Request you guys too to please pm me your details.
    In case the above mentioned participants doesn't send their details before 8:15.
    Your recharge will done. :)
    Thanks
    Contest Ends :)
    Hope you all enjoyed it. ;)

8. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    vicky81 will not be able to message as he is new member... you can send him message and he can reply (y)

9. Spiderman

Credit:
    You too can send your details. :)

10. Kaustav

Kaustav Member

Credit:
    hi, I joined this forum only a month back and this is the only forum where I am a registered member. there are a few reason for that.
    here, we can get all the deals by searching very easily. the mods are cool and select only the best offers for the home page. that way, it improves the standard of the website. the bots are very active and detects and remove spam.

the site is awesome and I have got many offers just because I have got the info at the right time.
    I absolutely loved the post by usa11 bhai where he shared details about making money from online surveys. that post alone made me over 500 rs till now in the last month itself.
    I like this forum very much but there is one thing I would like to change, when we search for anything, we find multiple results for the same post, that is not optimal. let there be only one result displayed for one topic and on opening, let it show the full details and comments by the users.

hope my post is useful to earn 50 quick bucks.

admin likes this.
  11. Spiderman

Credit:
    We are really sorry but the contest has come to an end. :)
    Still we will let you know if the above entertained participants doesn't send their details. :)

admin likes this.
  12. admin

Credit:
    Nice review.. Although 4 winners have already been declared but you can send me your mobile number with operator. Your mobile will be recharged right away by me :)

Rd singh likes this.
  13. Kaustav

Kaustav Member

Credit:
    hey, consider my post as well. its still not 8. please, I followed your rules and posted well within time.

14. user22

user22 Member

Credit:
    First of all I think u should create a app for android/apple.
    apart from that the site is running great
    We have one stop site for online shopping
    thanks to creators for such innovation
    Thanks

15. Kaustav

Kaustav Member

Credit:
    PM ed
    PMed bro

16. Spiderman

Credit:
    their is some issue with the net..
    all eligible one's will be given recharge by tonight :)

17. admin

Credit:
    Recharge done :)

18. Kaustav

Kaustav Member

Credit:
    Got. Thanks :)

19. Spiderman

Credit:
    Received details from RD and Zaheen.
    Their recharge will be soon processed.
    We are giving another chance to @Saurabh Sarang when he will send the details we will let him know whether he will get the recharge or not.

20. Saurabh Sarang

Saurabh Sarang Member

Credit:
    I have replied sorry for late reply was busy reading reviews :)