[Winner Declared] 3rd & 4th Match Prediction - Win Branded T-Shirt

Discussion in 'OS Cricket Mega Contest 2014 - Rs 50,000' started by admin, Apr 17, 2014.

1. anoop

anoop Member

Credit:
    har time apni mat shoche ker hum bhi .....:p hum bhi jeet te ge .........:p :D

ANKIT SHINMAR likes this.
  2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    mogambo ka bhateeja crime master gogo. dhakki tiki dhakkti tiki dhhaaa

ankit khanna likes this.
  3. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
  4. ankit khanna

ankit khanna Active Member

Credit:
    apne ....ipl mega contest main likh hai...(as stated below) ye jo main jita ...ye ek round tha ya...first three matches ko combine krke ek round tha
    1. We will be combining 1-3 matches in one round where some general questions will be asked related to the match like Man of the match , Sixes , Wickets , etc and you need to guess the correct answers. One correct answer will get you 1 point and Winner for each round will get T-Shirt. All Rounds will be posted here few days in advance.

5. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    ek round tha ye jo aap jite aaj :)

6. ANKIT SHINMAR

ANKIT SHINMAR Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ager jeet na hi tho roj aaje ker online fir ptha chle kon jeete ga.............:) :p

anoop likes this.
  7. ankit khanna

Credit:
    kk understood ...thnku :)

8. ankit khanna

Credit:
    bhai rply to krdo

9. admin

Credit:
    Already replied u and please tell others also what are you asking and how many messages you are sending me daily... You are sending me message after every minute... More than 10 messages in 10 minutes.... I'm not here to reply you after every 1 minute... Ask whatever you want in one message... You will get reply within 24 hours...

Read it once again before asking same thing again:-
    MOBILE RECHARGE IS NOT POSSIBLE

10. ankit khanna

Credit:
    kk sry. fr that i will not disturb u.....am i asking if instead of shirt...recharge possible..?

11. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    no bro , its not possible

12. ROHIT61194

Credit:
    the prize cannot be changed

13. admin

Credit:
    We might have given you recharge also but the way you are approaching us and sending 10 messages in 10 minutes and in every message asking us to reply is unbearable!!! We are not in customer support where we are suppose to respond you within 60 seconds... You should wait for few hours for us to reply and think!!!

I don't think we have taken more than 10 minutes in replying to any of yours message but in those 10 minutes you have asked us to reply more than 10 times... We are humans and not machines... Even we need time to reply... Now please don't message us privately..Whatever queries you have, you can ask in public forum..so that others should also know how are you torturing us from past 2 days!!!

elafanto likes this.
  14. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    T-shirt le le bhai, ghana sundar lagega. photu shotu daal dena tanne jab T-shirt mil jaye to idhar bhi.

ankit khanna likes this.
  15. admin

Credit:
    Bhai tabhi ab maine usko bol diya mere ko private mein message mat karna..jo bhi puchna hai public mein hi puch... bhai 60 second mein reply na karo toh he gets hyper... ab aap community members hi sambhalo isko :D

16. ankit khanna

Credit:
    han han k fine ..i just asked agr mil skta hai rchrg to k....othrwis no prob.....bhai nai krta msg bar bar.....sry for any inconviniance

17. ankit khanna

Credit:
    bhai vo huper ni hai...excietment hai....nd moreover main new user hun..pehle bar jeet rha hun yahan pr to excietmnt to zada hoigi

18. admin

Credit:
    Bhai just ask kiya hota toh mere ko problem nahi thi :).. And being frank wid you... sirf ek message kiya hota ki bhai recharge chahiye instead of t-Shirt as I have already won one tshirt toh shayad es baar recharge de deta.... Coz ek t-shirt toh send kar chuka hu... even I know dusri tshirt se acha recharge ya kuch aur de deta hu.... I'm most cool person u will ever come across.. but u are seriously torturing me by sending message again and again...

Now don't message... Wait for 3 days for u to receive your earlier T-shirt and let me know whether size is correct or not as u dnt even know the size of clothes u wear... If that fits u then we will send the tshirt of this contest

Over and Out

19. ankit khanna

Credit:
    ya fine man li ab apni glti maine...... chlo koina agli bar krvadena rchrg... :p

20. admin

Credit:
    This is most transparent forum or website you will ever come across!!! I guess you are even worried whether you will get gifts from this website or not...

If that's the case then please go through below forum which has last year's IPL contests:-
    http://onlinesasta.com/forum/forums/archive-ipl-mega-contest.33/

Sabko prizes mile they but after IPL was over... and abhi ek din nahi hua aapko jeete huye and u r behind us like anything!!!

thoda time dena chahiye organizers ko... Do u think we have only one work on this website to reply to your queries?? Hajar kaam hote hai bhai website chalane mein... sirf ek kaam nahi hota...