WOW!Recieved Product Under 27 Hours.

Discussion in 'Website Review' started by nitinraman, Aug 6, 2013.

1. nitinraman

nitinraman Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Look at my Order Tracking by flipkart.com
    never seen ever!!
    awesome flipkart!
    Order placed by me.
    • Mon, 5th Aug
    • 10:45 am
    Item dispatched from the seller warehouse
    • Mon, 5th Aug
    • 03:29 pm
    • Delhi Warehouse
    Item delivered to me.
    • Tue, 6th Aug
    • 01:25 pm
    • Haridwar
    • Item delivered
    [​IMG]

danushziana and admin like this.
  2. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    For me, the best times
    Flipkart: 12 hr
    Yebhi: 16 hr
    Myntra: 20 hr
    Same city delivery.

3. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Flipkart's consistency unmatched. 99% of the time they deliver 2-3 days before the promised delivery date.

4. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Thanks for sharing your review :).. Flipkart is undoubtedly India's number 1 ecommerce website when it comes to delivery timelines :)

5. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Customer Care as well :p
    And now prices are also very competitive.

6. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    recently I ordered a book for my in law and he got in less than 24 hours that too from Bangalore hub to Delhi which is just awesome. ekart service is too good.

7. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Ekart=Flipkart Self Delivery

8. yogesh899891

yogesh899891 Active Member

Credit:
    In Delhi, most of the orders placed on Myntra reach in less than 24 hours. I have received order from Watchart in 11 hours twice :)

9. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Yebhi, Jabong, Myntra all have warehouses around Gurgaon so they usually ship Delhi orders at max the next day. And I found Jabong to be different, they pack orders in the morning unlike others who mostly do it around 7-10pm for orders taken during the day.

10. yogesh899891

Credit:
    Watchkart warehouse is in Okhla..just a 5-10 mins drive from my home. Delivery hub of Myntra and Yebhi is in Kalkaji..just a minute drive from my home. Warehouse of Myntra is in Guragaon..even if they ship item from Bangalore warehouse then too they are able to deliver in 24 hours :)

11. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Great location :D
    Flipkart also around same area :)

12. yogesh899891

Credit:
    Haha..yup bro :)
    Ordered only once from Flipkart and that too I cancelled later on..so no idea about its location :p

13. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    They have one in Bilaspur, and I guess one in Gurgaon too

14. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    My fastest ever order received was by myntra. Ordered at around 2 am and got it at 10 am.
    In fact all my orders ever with myntra were delivered in less than 24 hours except once with some Deo's which took few days
    as were shipped from some other city besides Delhi.

15. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    flipkart's delivery system crashed due to 15th august i heard from bluedart guy today brought a rakhi delivery. he had flipkart packets though there's ekart in my town. to check his statement i checked facebook which is full of complaints. :D

16. Sasta

Sasta Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Once in a while it might happen, but what is important is how much they innovate. No general courier company sends sms alert when the package is out of delivery, though e-tailing specific courier companies have started replicating them! Ekart has also started mentioning the name and contact number of the person who would be delivering the package. Others yet to do that. There is First Flight which at times take 24-36 to update shipping status(pickup/delivery).

17. Honey497

Honey497 New Member

Credit:
    Flipkart's delivery service is really good and also provide best quality product to their customers.

18. KUMARAN

KUMARAN New Member

Credit:
    1. flipkart's delivery service is really good and also provide best quality product to their customers.

19. Riya Somani

Riya Somani New Member

Credit:
    I am agree with you guys... But I would say Flipkart is just better than others but its not Best. There are many flaws present in flipkart service and they need to overcome it on early basis. For Flipkart I would only say that "Something is better than Nothing".

20. nitinraman

nitinraman Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Nothing is ASKMEBAZAAR...
    BAD SERVICE AND PRODUCTS